+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice please

Advice please

need your advice, two weeks after starting work in a new company some other guys where employed, i knew one of the took a liking at me from the start but i looked away because i had a boyfriend. i later broke up with my boyfriend and he was such acomfort to me. he kept asking me to hang out with him on a Friday night but i declined. later we went to the movies a day before his birthday and held hands all through. five weeks after knowing him i agreed to a friday hang out with him which meant spending the nite at his place. meant some of his friends who told me they had heard much about me and told me not to break hid heart. after we got back to his place we kissed and later had sex. the following morning was all dreamy he held me close all through the night and day and i later went to my house. the thing now is i think am falling for him though he did nt ask me to be his girlfriend just told him it could not happen again even though he jokingly referred to me as his girlfriend. am confused and dont know what to do and am not sure if he likes me what do i do

tell him the truth. You want a committed exclusive relationship with him. It sounds like he wants the same. What are you afraid of?

He wouldn't tell all his friends about you and bring you to meet them and be so affectionate towards you and imply that he wants you as his gf if he didn't mean it. I don't understand why you are confused. It is obvious he wants to be more than f**k buddies. Tell him you want the same.

Well he clearly likes you to an extent if he is talking to his friends about you and kept asking you to hang out with him. Not 100% certain by the information you've given me. I'm assuming that you do like him and would like to be his girlfriend. Here's what I think:
    1. He could really fancy you and want you to be his gf but needs to make sure that you feel the same way and might be afraid to ask.
    2. He isn't looking for a relationship but still likes you and may need time to get to know you better.

But since his friends said not to break his heart, he must be an alright guy that might of been hurt before which may explain why he isn't committing to a relationship yet.

Any more information would be great.

If in doubt you could just ask how he feels about you

I think the best indication of how he feel about you is his friends saying "don't break his heart" that must mean he really likes you-hes been talking about you a lot and obviously excited about your date.

He is probably confused about how you feel coz you said it cant happen again. Maybe he thinks your not interested. Now you need to be clear with him that you do have feelings for him and want to see him again. You dont have to have sex with him again yet if you dont want to. Just tell him "I like you and would love to see you again but I dont want to repeat Friday night again yet-just want to make sure these feelings are real and see how things go between us".

Like michelle said, say something to this guy to let him know you do like him and basically just say that you don't want to have sex and take things slow and build up the relationship until you both feel ready for sex again. Like a fresh start and get to know each other and leave sex out of the equation for now so you know he wants you for you and vice versa.