+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where is this going!? Idk... Please look at

Where is this going!? Idk... Please look at

Alright I'll try to make this short! So yes I'm in high school but I think a lot of the same relationship stuff applies (to mature teens anyway) . Back about in January I meet this girl in commons and we became friends and talked a bit at school. I learned she had a bf who is a year older. They have been together for 2 years, fight a bit, and have never done anything sexual.

Alright now about me. So I've taken her golfing with some friends, got her a job with me, and talk to her a lot via txt. She wants to hangout but her bf sees me as a threat... Which makes sense. She got me into baseball. And about txting we just started txting like a little over a 100 messages a night. It's usually small stuff like what we did in a day or if we're gonna try to hangout. We also play this game called draw something which is a app that makes us in constant contact. I like her a lot but would be okay just being her friend too. Haha ppl say I'm really nice and very funny

About her: she is super nice, pretty quiet, gorgeous, similar interests, wouldn't cheat and or tease anyone, honest, and funny too

So guys... what do I have here!? Any suggestions!? Any feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks, Hawkeye

Kinda just seems like your a good friend of hers. You haven't mentioned her being flirty or anything. I mean yeah you guys text alot but that doesn't mean she's in love with u necessarily. She might be bored, like to talk to u, or needy for attention. And if u think she likes u or u are being flirty... Why would u want to date someone who isn't single? If she will do this with you, she will do it to you someday I gurantee. If she was a mature good person she would break things off with her boyfriend if she's now pursuing u. Cheaters are yucky.

Haha we don't really flirt and she is very loyal and would not cheat. Idk if I should flirt or what I should do. Ohh I forgot to mention a lot of mutual friends think we should date or will. I just think she's a good match even though she has a bf. I feel I would do better in that role. So what's a safe way to pursue her but still stay friends? Idk if its possible
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 01-07-13 at 12:43 AM.

You are totally friend zoned so don't read into this as you being of an interest to her romantically. All you are is filling in the attention she isn't getting from her BF. So if your only interest is just friends then fine, but if you think you will get with her, you are wasting your time. If you are looking to have a GF this is definitely not the way to do it.

Tip* Guys who try to get someone through the "being friends" route are better known as p ussies and don't have the balls to express their interest and ask them out. They are the ones that end up being led on or used. The girl ends up announcing she has met someone new and you getting burned.

Trying to fly under the radar going after someones GF is dirty pool, and makes you a douche.

Lol I'm not like that.. I have asked out a far share of girls, and have been told I'm too aggressive. So as for being a pussy yeah right, I hang around other girls but just have feelings for her. I don't ask out girls with bf's
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 01-07-13 at 04:32 AM.

You're in the friendzone, hon.

And if you're not, would you ever want this girl for your GF, knowing she would likely be texting some other dude all night?

You are her emotional tampon......time to jump ship. Doing all this crap for her is gonna get you nothing.