+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to initiate sex

How to initiate sex

Right so background information, I've been with my girl now for two months next week and we've just clicked and we speak about everything. We're really comfortable with eachother now but when it comes to sex I just don't know what happens! We're both 16 but she isn't a virgin and I am but she knows this. I can openly admit I get nervous but I try to hid it, I was kinda hoping she would take the lead and then we could go from there but she says she's nervous with me and wants me to make the first move. Problem is I don't know what to do! I spoke to her about this today - it feels like she's putting all the pressure on me but because she's not a virgin I'm just so worried of doing something wrong or not being good enough. Sometimes she's a bit insecure about her body but she's getting better but to be honest it's a turn off for me. I don't really know what's wrong. She's worried that I wont get hard so it makes her worry.

I don't know how else to ask but how do I get down to it? If we start taking each others clothes off as we kiss and touch eachother I'm sure then I would become hard and we would have sex but it's like she wont do anything and she's waiting for me and I just don't know what to do! I know this post makes me sound really lame but surely I'm not the only person who has been here!

Next time you are on your/her bed making out, put your hands under her shirt and touch her breasts while you keep kissing her. If she doesn't pull back, take her shirt off and kiss her on her belly and around her breasts, then look at her and ask her in a sweet/sexy way: "do you want to..?" if she doesn't pull away and smiles at you, take it as a resounding "yes" and remove her bra, tell her jokingly that you want her to undress you (or just do it yourself, whatever is more spontaneous at that point), kiss her caress her etc... you don't even have to go "all the way" the first time - you can just fool around getting to know each other. There's no hurry and I'm sure she has no expectations, she knows that you are a virgin and if she hasn't run away from you it means she is 100% ok with it. Just find the courage to make those moves. You need to make her feel desired.

Thanks searock! That definitely helped a lot! She wont pull back, she really wants it but It's like she puts me on the spot and I panic. I want it to feel good and not like we've done it because we feel we have to or if it's planned, it needs to be spontaneous as I know. I've felt her body everywhere but I haven't seen her topless, I had my hand down her underwear but parents came home early... She's given me oral sex too! I think I'll be good for next time it happens

I think you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself to go a long way all at once. Just take it one step at a time and go as far as you feel comfortable each time. Two months isn't that long, especially when you're only 16 and it's your first time. You'll get there eventually.

My husband and I took a lot longer than that to get to the point of having intercourse, and we were a far bit older than you. But we had a lot of fun figuring things out our first time. The people I heard from who pressured themselves into doing things when they still felt shy usually say the experience was really awkward for them.

Besides, the longer you wait, the more meaningful it becomes.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"Oh uhm duuuurr how do I do this?"

Tell her to take her clothes off... or take it off for her, start kissing her and then **** her... is that so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    "Oh uhm duuuurr how do I do this?"

Tell her to take her clothes off... or take it off for her, start kissing her and then **** her... is that so hard?
    The_Brit, ignore this guy, he's a troll.

Do keep us updated :-).

I like to start by smelling her neck and shoulders. Sniff Sniff!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The_Brit, ignore this guy, he's a troll.

Do keep us updated :-).
    I thought so! I will do It will be about two weeks until I see her next due to holidays etc though but I will let you know what happens

Well if one day she isn't really that into it, start kissing her gently and then "push" her strongly and firm and start kissing her more intensly,It will turn her on. <- Always a good thing to doo when you are not sure if she wants.

At least my GF gets crazy when I do this.