+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't come when my GF gives oral or mastrubates me

Can't come when my GF gives oral or mastrubates me

Hello, Me and my gf have started doing more intimate stuff and we started to mstrubate eachother and doing oral.

I can give her a lot of pleasure because I'm not a virgin anymore and I kinda know what to do, she in the other hand is virgin and is a bit low confident because she thinks she doesn't give me enough pleasure for climax.

So, she gives a good (i guess) blowjob and handjob, but it just isn't enough for me to reach that point, yesterday she was doing a BJ for around 10 minutes and nothing.
    She started to cry so I started hugging her and told her that it isn't her fault, she's inexperienced and that I can't climax doesn't mean that I'm not satisfied.

Though It has been on my mind for a bit, how can I climax when I mastrubate in front of her, but It doesn't work when she does it.

I mastrubate reguraly, 1 per day or once 2 in 2 days, sometimes 2 per day, depends on the mood.

What could it be?.

Try not masturbating for a whole week. You'll be able to reach orgasm with her for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Try not masturbating for a whole week. You'll be able to reach orgasm with her for sure.
    *mission impossible music plays in background*

So why does'nt she just get on top of you and finish it that way ? I dont think your problem is a rarity .....

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    *mission impossible music plays in background*

So why does'nt she just get on top of you and finish it that way ? I dont think your problem is a rarity .....
    You mean sex?, She's still a virgin and wants to take things slowly, so that's a no,no. I respect her decision too much to ask even that.

Continuing with a handjob for further 15minutes didn't work also.

Have to agree with rafterman there, not a easy job :/.

Maybe try throttling back on the masturbation ? Not stop for a week, that could give you a case of blue balls. Try by getting her to put some lube on you, its a bit more sensual. ( Dont ask me how I know this ) lol
    Last edited by rafterman; 03-07-13 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FAlex View Post
    Have to agree with rafterman there, not a easy job :/.
    Yet I think it would help solve your predicament. If not a week, try to resist for at least 3 days. Then fool around with your girlfriend - with the only rule that you cannot touch yourself. See what happens.
    Last edited by searock; 03-07-13 at 03:08 AM.

Agreed you need to cut out the masturbation.

Alright Guys, will give it a try. She's going on vacation for a week thursday, gona make that week count ,Thanks

If it does work I will have to make a limit , duno , maybe 1 time each 5 days or something

I'd say this is your safest bet. But if you still can't (I had this problem too once upon a time), I would just say keep trying when you have sex. I did, and after a while, it started working. For me, it was a matter of comfort, really. It took me a year, though.

theres too much tension and pressure. shes terrified of failure which prob makes you terrified. you both need to relax. i remember the first time i gave my ex a handjob (embaressing lol) it didnt go v well.. the second time though i just asked him what way does he want me to do it and it was fine after that. i also asked my friend for a few tips haha.. i think you are both stressed. your more experienced than her which prob upsets her and makes her confidence low.

you should guide her, stay calm and tell her its okay.

also try masturbating more gently on yourself so it takes longer for you to cum. if your too used to your own hand and it being rough-it may even make sex v difficult to climax so try to learn some new techniques that may help her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

PLEASE...don't tell her that she's inexperienced, even when she is. Everyone likes to think they're a rock star out of the gate. You're not helping her sexual confidence...

The key to great sex is communication. You're not doing that in an effective way. In fact, you're making things worse.

Not masturbating for a week isn't going to fix your problem, either. It's as bad as a woman faking an orgasm - it just lets your partner think they're successful when they're not.

You need to let her know by words and display how you like to be touched. Tell her you'd like to masturbate in front of each other. Sit opposite sides of the bed, couch, whatever, facing each other. Maintain eye contact while you focus on you touch yourselves. Then, after a bit, ask her to sit by you and put her hand over yours, so she can mimic the pressure and speed, all the while you're still guiding her.

Try it.

Maybe you are too used to your own technique and hand, not a joke, being serious, why doesn't she start the BJ and you finish yourself off onto her? That way you control it when you are about to cum like you normally do alone, see if that works?
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

lalalita Guest
    some guys don't get off from head, no matter if the girl is experienced or not.

I'm just going to add my support to the 'no masturbation' camp. I know myself that if I do it too often, I stop responding to what my partner does. (sorry for TMI) It's about getting too used to our own stimulation and not being able to switch and enjoy what someone else is doing.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.