+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help with this girl...

I need help with this girl...

Please guys I need some advice on whats best to do in my situation, I will make it short and to the point:

Meet a girl
    Had mutual attraction
    we sleept together a few times, and said she wants more
    started to date
    told me she isn't sure if this is it, and is a bit confused so we should just be friends for now
    didn't see each other for a few weeks but keept in contact (she was the one always contacting me)
    she told me that I acted distant and uninterested in her thats why her feelings got cold ( dunno why she didnt tell me that before..)
    start seeing her, she sms me alot ( sometimes it can be 20 or 30 or 50 per day )
    start liking her more and more... so now i want more
    hint I might like her more than a friend ( not in a way that she would know for sure ) and she said that I hope I understand we are just friends, she likes me alot as a person and my character and is comfortable around me and trusts me but isn't attracted to me anymore like before (how was she attracted before and not now? for me that doesnt meake much sense)

So what do you suggest I should do in this case, to get her attracted or see me as a boyfriend again or whatever

ggguy, whatever you did which made her think you acted distant and uninterested caused her to back away. (perhaps you were not confident or shy?) Now that shes backed away, you've ended up firmly in the friendzone. And coming out of a friendzone is very difficult.

The best suggestion I can give you is to tell her that you like her as more than a friend and because she doesn't feel the same, you need time and space to get over her. Make sure she knows that she cannot SMS you. We're talking No Contact. Or if you have mutual friends, simply be polite and do not engage further.

If you are lucky she will miss you and decide that she wants to try again. Or, she will move on and the space will allow you get over the relationship. Either way, going No Contact will be a win/win outcome for you.

Quote Originally Posted by catnip View Post
    ggguy, whatever you did which made her think you acted distant and uninterested caused her to back away. (perhaps you were not confident or shy?) Now that shes backed away, you've ended up firmly in the friendzone. And coming out of a friendzone is very difficult.
    I acted that way because I was not sure yet if I feel that way and didn't want her to completely fall for me and then hurt her, however after some time I started realizing that I do feel that way.
    I see what you are saying, one question tho which is what is weird to me, if she feelt strong attraction to me then, how come she doesn't now and thinks of me as a friend now? from my guy perspective I don't get that at all.

So you think no contact is the best thing to do?
    What about distancing miself alot, seeing other girls and telling her about it etc.. not as good of an option as the 1st one?