Some of our downs were: his depression after losing his job (he has a bipolar) and having symptoms which could lead to manic episode after his ex sued for addtional child support while threatening his visitation right. When he has a very stressful situation like this law suit, he shows symptoms like racing thoughts, anxiety or sleepless nights. If he can catch these symptoms early enough, his doctor can prescribe a diffrent medication and his manic episode can be avoided. His previous two divorces were related to his actual manic episode.

He now has a very good job and no manic episode happened ever since we dated. I majored in psychology (although my current job is not related to psychology) and I helped him to manage his symptoms.

Also I talked to him over the phone about his participation in the online dating sites while ago. I said it is called e-cheating and one of major reasons of break-ups these days. He said he was just looking and did not contact them. It seems he thinks it is ok to watch their profiles or see their photos as long as he does not contact them.

I asked him to cancel them and he said he needs time to think about it. So I will not see him until he cancels them.