+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using what you have to get what you want

Using what you have to get what you want

I was watching this movie and a female said that she used what she had to get what she wanted. She was talking about her looks, sex appeal etc. I have questions for the ladies, have you ever did this or flirted or used what you had to get what you wanted? Like maybe messed around with a Boss or Professor? I know people think that I slept with my Boss to move ahead and I did have a relationship with him but it wasn't to move ahead however it did put me ahead over every other student at that time doing the intern but it wasn't intentional on my part. But I cant complain because I got what I wanted. If you did it, did it put you ahead or what was the outcome and do you think its okay for females to do that? Was it worth it, did you end up liking him a lot? Men, have you ever gave gifts or paid or put a female in a certain upscale position because of it?

Please no attitudes, just straight up answers about spontaneous sexing.

I've never slept with a boss or professor, but I flirt with customers all the time at work to get tips. Even when asked if I have boyfriend, sometimes, if they are a little aggressive, I'll say yes, but usually I brush the question with a flirty "maybe." Knowing they have a chance of taking me home, gets me good tips lol. And the funniest part is, my boyfriend actually works at the same bar as me, and sees this happening, and laughs it off, cause he knows I'm going with him at 3AM That's the extent of it thought. I've never gone beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    That's the extent of it thought. I've never gone beyond that.
    No... but you're working on it..

I think using anyone is bad, b/c it's a lie an lying is wrong. Women have a lot of power and some women mistake their feminine power as being sexual influence. It's very tempting...make-out with the boss and get a raise. I had a roommate in college who would have sex with a male classmate of ours and in return he did all her difficult computer/lab work. Sure, she graduated easily....but it's been 10yrs since college and she hasn't been able to hold a good job. She is currently unemployed.

I slept with my lawyer. It wasn't because I was trying to get him to waive the fees it was because I was attracted to him and he was attracted to me. He a really good lawyer and he get everybody off so he expensive but he didn't charge me that much from the get go, probably because he thought I was cute. He knew my profession and I had some priors (charges) I was dealing with (this chic tried to say I assaulted her because she was running her mouth and jumped in front of my car like she was bad, and yes I did hit her, like ran into her legs and she fell, she deserved it. No remorse here but anyone I seen him at a bar and one thing lead to another. He is good looking but not nobody I would normally pursue. He's white, not that it matters but it wasn't somebody who I would pursue because we were from different worlds. But we did it, it was str8. Yes, he waived my fees and he better had. There was no way I was paying him and sleeping with him. That's like getting paid twice for him. I know it sounds shady but that's just the way it goes and yes he did get me off. I feel like me being attractive was an advantage because it wouldn't have happen otherwise.
    Last edited by Starnique; 11-07-13 at 02:04 AM.

I've never slept with a boss or professor, but I flirt with customers all the time at work to get tips. Even when asked if I have boyfriend, sometimes, if they are a little aggressive, I'll say yes, but usually I brush the question with a flirty "maybe." Knowing they have a chance of taking me home, gets me good tips lol. And the funniest part is, my boyfriend actually works at the same bar as me, and sees this happening, and laughs it off, cause he knows I'm going with him at 3AM That's the extent of it thought. I've never gone beyond that.
    Oh good... make an ass out of me for sticking up for you. WTF? and LMAO. I'm going to assume that that ^^^^ was the old you. You just have to be nice and do your job well to get tips, sweety. You don't have to let down your new personal and relationship boundaries to get coin. AND... you block people from crossing your relationship boundaries by telling them, yes, indeed I do have a boyfriend and he's right over there... then wave to your main man.

Unless of course you're a peeler, then you get paid to flirt for tips.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-07-13 at 02:11 AM. Reason: added at 'AND'
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Oh good... make an ass out of me for sticking up for you. WTF? and LMAO. I'm going to assume that that ^^^^ was the old you. You just have to be nice and do your job well to get tips, sweety. You don't have to let down your new personal and relationship boundaries to get coin. AND... you block people from crossing your relationship boundaries by telling them, yes, indeed I do have a boyfriend and he's right over there... then wave to your main man.

I work at a night club, not a restaurant, it's a little different. And my boyfriend is well aware of THIS flirting. He in fact, has told me, he doesn't mind me showing off more skin because I make better tips. Blue eyes is a whole different situation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    No... but you're working on it..
    Hey now. No need to bring other topics into this. Keep that sh*t where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    He a really good lawyer and he get everybody off .
    Well..... it definately sounds that way , was there a pun in there ? lolz

What is a peeler? Lol like, a stripper?

Yes, you little flirt you. Stop that behavior. Particularily the lying about having a boyfriend. Thats disrespecting you, your boyfriend and the "mark"

Think of the sense of accomplishment from getting large just for smiling, being friendly and excellent at what you do. Much better for the self-worth then soliciting it with your feminine wiles. Afterall many (most?) guys get hard from a wind blowing over it so big come ons are hardly anything to strut about lol
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-07-13 at 02:28 AM. Reason: I keep ****in adding.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes, you little flirt you. Stop that behavior. Particularily the lying about having a boyfriend. Thats disrespecting you, your boyfriend and the "mark"
    At first, I always answered yes, I have a boyfriend, then it came up in conversation between my boyfriend, a friend of ours, and I, and he was actually surprised that I hadn't been lying about it! He said he'd figured that I just always said no, to get tips. Well obviously that gave me the go ahead to start lying, and it honestly doesn't bother him. Like I said, if a guy is getting aggressive, touchy, feely, then yes I will point out my bf, but then you have the innocent little drunk guys who are just trying to be bold and tip a pretty lady, they're harmless, and my boyfriend has no reason to worry. The whole blue eyes thing is a completely different situation.

At first, I always answered yes, I have a boyfriend, then it came up in conversation between my boyfriend, a friend of ours, and I, and he was actually surprised that I hadn't been lying about it! He said he'd figured that I just always said no, to get tips. Well obviously that gave me the go ahead to start lying, and it honestly doesn't bother him. Like I said, if a guy is getting aggressive, touchy, feely, then yes I will point out my bf, but then you have the innocent little drunk guys who are just trying to be bold and tip a pretty lady, they're harmless, and my boyfriend has no reason to worry. The whole blue eyes thing is a completely different situation.
    Your justification is wearisome. Look where your boyfriend not having a problem with your behaviour got you with this blue eyes situation. I'm talking about having personal boundaries that keep you from that happening again with another guy after you cleanse ole blue eyes from your system. If you keep up that behaviour, then another blue eyes situation will crop up again BELIEVE it.

*Makes note to self* Tell husband to cut tip down to 10% if server has been flirting.

Your justification is wearisome. Look where your boyfriend not having a problem with your behaviour got you with this blue eyes situation. I'm talking about having personal boundaries that keep you from that happening again with another guy after you cleanse ole blue eyes from your system. If you keep up that behaviour, then another blue eyes situation will crop up again BELIEVE it.

*Makes note to self* Tell husband to cut tip down to 10% if server has been flirting.
    Lol, I do understand what you're saying. Probably why we only took the job because we BOTH got offered it. If one of us were to quit or get fired, they'd be losing us both. If it were a restaurant, it'd be one thing, but not a night club. Him I don't worry about so much, because he's just a runner, he makes sure the fridge is filled, and that all the servers and bartenders have what they need. Me, I'm a shooter girl, so I'm constantly on the floor, constantly interacting with people.

I feel kind of bad, I've totally jacked the attention away from OP. Sorry lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast