+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time and it felt good!! now what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    This has some truth to it. I've given out wrong numbers to guys at work, because I thought telling them "no" would risk me not getting a better tip. I know it's shallow, but hey it's life, and let's face it, the economy sucks, lol.
    yea but you didn't give out the number where you work as a decoy. There's the dif. Plenty of women give out a wrong number just to avoid the guy shaking her down, but she's a dumb twat if thats what she did and gave out her work number. It just leads him right back to her. If she gave out a wrong number, well there's a sure sign she's trying to get him off her tail. No?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I know it's shallow, but hey it's life, and let's face it, the economy sucks, lol.
    Yeah.. shock, horror. Thats not like you....... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Plenty of women give out a wrong number just to avoid the guy shaking her down, but she's a dumb twat if thats what she did and gave out her work number. It just leads him right back to her. If she gave out a wrong number, well there's a sure sign she's trying to get him off her tail. No?
    No, not at all.

Again, he hit on her at her place of work. She feels a loyalty and responsibility to represent her workplace properly and in the best light, so rather than give him the number to an abortion clinic, she gave him the restaurant number. She was being polite so as not to lose customers FOR THE RESTAURANT.

Lead him back to her? Eh? He already knows she works there. She didn't do anything to encourage him, and in fact, not giving a personal number is a sure sign of DISINTEREST.

Her plan was likely that he can call and call, never get her on the phone, and eventually give up trying, and she doesn't have to look like the bad guy.

Congrats on making your first ever move like that

It does sound like she may not be interested, but might as well at least try contacting her again if you are really interested. You miss every shot you don't take you know

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    No, not at all.

Again, he hit on her at her place of work. She feels a loyalty and responsibility to represent her workplace properly and in the best light, so rather than give him the number to an abortion clinic, she gave him the restaurant number. She was being polite so as not to lose customers FOR THE RESTAURANT.
    You must have very long arms because that's quite the stretch you've got going on.

We'll agree to disagree on that.

Op: Read post #11, have that type of confidence and whether it be to go back and talk to the waitress or any other chick that strikes your fansy. Kind and funny, non threatening confidence is very sexy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You must have very long arms because that's quite the stretch you've got going on.

We'll agree to disagree on that.

Op: Read post #11, have that type of confidence and whether it be to go back and talk to the waitress or any other chick that strikes your fansy. Kind and funny, non threatening confidence is very sexy.

Maybe you're not used to getting hit on a lot. Her actions are pretty common among women whom get approached quite a bit, particularly somewhere as inappropriate as the workplace.

alright so I called the restaurant and I spoke to another server and she said she wasn't in today and could not give me information of when she will be in again. I asked her to write my number down and give it to her because I didn't want to call and bother them.
    did I do the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by cleancoupe View Post
    alright so I called the restaurant and I spoke to another server and she said she wasn't in today and could not give me information of when she will be in again. I asked her to write my number down and give it to her because I didn't want to call and bother them.
    Do you think she will remember who you are?

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Maybe you're not used to getting hit on a lot. Her actions are pretty common among women whom get approached quite a bit, particularly somewhere as inappropriate as the workplace.
    lol

Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancoupe View Post
    Well, you did the right thing as far as your dating experience goes, and asking women out.

BUT, trust me on this. If a woman is interested, she'll make sure you can reach her, and SOON. If I met a guy I was into, and he asked for my number, I'd give him my cell, and then be checking it every 6 minutes until he contacted me.

Female servers get hit on a lot by male customers. If you straight out just ask their number, they will just label you as one of those creep. You have to establish some rapport and trust first. You have to frequent the restaurant enough times, then your chances would have been better to guard her interest. If she gave you the restaurant number, it's a clear indication she doesn't trust you and more likely not interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12