+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help, Is it OK if

Please help, Is it OK if

There is a guy who is kind of my relative. He messages me on Facebook, we emailed each other couple of times through Facebook. He is really funny, and I really like him.

The last time, I started the conversation, and we talked about general subject mainly he was making jokes! at that day, I told him, I love to chat with funny people like him, so whenever he want to chat just send me a message, and I will response if I can. We did not talk for the last 4 days.

I was thinking to send him a chat message saying he came into my mind, so I have decided to say hi and see how he is doing.

I do not want to sound needy, or like I have nothing in my life just thinking on him. So what do you think is it a good idea to send him a message and is my message OK? I really appreciate your response.

First thing's first...What do you mean by "kind of" a relative? Are we talking that he's your cousin twice removed and adopted or he's your brother? We need a little more information...

No he is not my cousin. I know his mama. That's all

You don't hear from him because you didn't do anything to hold his interest. Send him a sexy picture.

just ask him out. you have nothing to lose
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Sondos View Post
    No he is not my cousin. I know his mama. That's all
    Oh, thank god...I heard banjo music for a moment. lol Anyway, lay your cards out on the table, so to speak, by asking him out like Michelle said. It's the best way to figure it out. Life's too short to play stupid games.