+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slutting it up.

its not for me personally and i wouldnt date a guy like that as id never trust him.

as long as people dont cheat, string people along or have double standards then i dont care really what they do. its not okay if people get hurt in the process orif there is kids born into a war zone coz two people were careless or if there spreading diseases.

i do have a problem with people who have a certain number in their head and their sole aim in life is to reach it and then they boast saying "i shagged 50 people" or 100 whatever. i think that is messed up and just screams insecurity to me.

anyway its your life and i couldnt care less what you do with it. but this may explain why your bored of your bf after only 18months..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She is young, and long term relationships seem to be something that the 20-somethings aren't after as much these days. My parents met when they were 18, as did most of my aunts and uncles. Of all my friends, I know only 1 couple that has been together from teenage to now (28). Everyone else plays and has a good time, numbers are just a stat, and at sometime in the 30s, will probably lock it down with someone for the long haul.

It is just a number in the end, it is how you feel about and treat your current partner that matters, so leave anon-a alone, 18 months is more than I put into 80% of all of my relationships up to this point in my life, and is the same for most of the people I know. If she is ready to move on (and she is, she just hasn't come to her own conclusion yet), then let her be.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

oh and to the majority of people there is no double standard. most people would agree that its wron
    g for both men and women to be the town bike.

the only men i know who have these double standards are the ones who would f**k anything or anyone and then want to marry a vulnerable, naive, insecure little schoolgirl virgin.. normally narcissistic bastards who will walk all over her

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    She is young, and long term relationships seem to be something that the 20-somethings aren't after as much these days. My parents met when they were 18, as did most of my aunts and uncles. Of all my friends, I know only 1 couple that has been together from teenage to now (28). Everyone else plays and has a good time, numbers are just a stat, and at sometime in the 30s, will probably lock it down with someone for the long haul.

It is just a number in the end, it is how you feel about and treat your current partner that matters, so leave anon-a alone, 18 months is more than I put into 80% of all of my relationships up to this point in my life, and is the same for most of the people I know. If she is ready to move on (and she is, she just hasn't come to her own conclusion yet), then let her be.
    its fine if she wants to move on-thats her choice but she was here saying she wants to keep him around and cheat with someone else. i know she has thankfully decided against that but im just pointing out if she is used to sleeping around then maybe she will always find being faithful difficult. old habits die hard

Sex between consenting adults is a natural right and a bodily function. I suppose it could become problematic if it gets to a point where it causes a need for societal intervention. I don't want to have to pay taxes for somebody else's poor sexual decisions. And there are far too many people out there who make poor decisions. But as for sexual morality, that is up to each person to determine their own (except for legally mandated crimes such as rape, statutory or otherwise, or bestiality). Usually a lesson learned from personal experience is far more valuable than any doctrine that is imposed.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I'm just curious to see how people feel about this. You always hear about the double standard of men sleeping around, and there being nothing wrong with it vs. women doing so, and being a skank bag. I'm a very sexual person, so when I'm single I like to have my fun, yet I am also a faithful person, and have never physically cheated on a boyfriend. Now myself personally, I don't see anything wrong with women slutting it up a bit, AS LONG as they are safe, clean and private about it. Obviously if you're making out with 7 different guys at the bar, people will talk, but you meet a guy, chat all night, share a kiss, go home together, and keep in contact afterwards (or not) for future fun. Like I said, as long as you are clean and safe, I really don't see a problem with this. Any one else? Just curious to hear opinions.
    No, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, if you're not cheating on someone. Most of my exes had active sex lives before me, and continue to have them.

no girls are sluts when they try 2 be like us men

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    no girls are sluts when they try 2 be like us men
    go back to your cave

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    go back to your cave
    He's right though, "No girls are sluts when they try to be like us men." You heard it here first, "no girls are sluts"

Promiscuity is not safe nor clean. If they are sleeping with many people, they are bound to catch some sort of STD. Using condoms doesn't guarantee safety because it doesn't cover all parts of the genital area. Using multiple methods of birth control doesn't guarantee non-pregnancy either.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 16-07-13 at 12:38 AM.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    He's right though, "No girls are sluts when they try to be like us men." You heard it here first, "no girls are sluts"
    men or women who are like that have no right to judge anyone who is like that.

if a guy who had only been with 2, 3, 4, 5 women said he doesnt want a "slut" or has a problem with promiscious men and women-i would understand his point. however if your a male slut-you have no right to call any woman a slut

if a key opens a lot of locks, its called a master key. if a lock can be opened by a lot of keys, its a shitty lock.

dat answer the question?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12