+ Follow This Topic

Thread: going all day without talking to your s.o.

going all day without talking to your s.o.

have you ever gone a day where you haven't heard from your s.o. (not due to a vacation or business trip)

do you every worry when you haven't heard from them?

sometimes i worry but then i realize we need space. i mean i have seen my girlfriend 6 days in a row, today is teh first day i have not or will not see her since last week

i havent even talked to her today. part of me thinks i should BUT i really have nothing to talk about

i'll likely just call her tonight.

but i wanted to ask does anyone else maybe go all day without talking to their s.o.? is it necessary a bad thing?

I used to if they worked and then would drive home several hours in the evening, I wouldn't get a text or call until they got up the next am and yes I worried if they got in safe. Sometimes clingy says I love you, and other times it says I am making you my life because I have nothing else to focus on and that can maybe look unattractive to a partner, even if they love you. So imo space is good. Nothing wrong with giving a call or leaving a VM saying, Hope your day is going great, miss you ... and then be patient for their reply.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

The only time I go that long is when I'm work. But even at work we talk on breaks. I've never gone a whole day without though.

if you spend a lotof time together its not a big deal

No we have never not talked for a whole day since the day we met. We've only been together for 9 months though.. And we've been living together for 3... If a couple didnt live together and they had busy lives, then that's understandable.. I don't know why u wouldn't at least say goodnight or ask how there day is goin tho...