+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Q - Does the girl have 'possible' interest

Q - Does the girl have 'possible' interest

Hey guys, looking at the teen forum not being as active as this one I hope you don't mind me posting here instead (newbie mistake otherwise!). Me and the girl are both at the same college. We never really talked till about a month ago when me and a couple of others went Crapdonalds. (Hate fast food ). Since then, we've talked more in college and out of college. We walked to town with two others yesterday and we may have wandered in front just us two and kind of forgot about the others. Whilst talking to her, we laughed, even at my bad jokes.

We smiled at each other often, and good eye contact. Talked for ages on twitter as well, filled up the timeline, needless to say my tweet count rose, erm, considerably xD. We have a fair bit in common in too, especially in music and things like that. There feels something there, I've never kept a 3 hour chat with a girl before. She's interesting, and we are both a bit 'nerdish'. I'm not rushing things through though, that'd be stupid. We have before going town laughed and smiled but more so that day. The day I say I like her i'll be sweating bullets (Megadeth ref).

So, if you have any general ideas, or what she might be thinking. Go ahead and fire ahead. A friend of mine seems to think somethings 'there'. So, go with the flow.

Going with the flow sounds good

Well a few of us are going out today. I was thinking of just maybe asking her on a date sometime to test the waters. Though i'm not the most confident of people in the world, it'll be nerve racking asking haha.