+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriends sister tried starting stuff?

My girlfriends sister tried starting stuff?

girlfriends sister got mad at her and was saying how my girl met a guy and ****** him a few weeks ago....my girl told me that her cousin made her meet the guy and they didnt exchange numbers or anything..

i told her i believe her but im pretty annoyed that she would try starting stuff

i mean im not extremely happy she met the guy but i cant help it i guess
    Last edited by neilpie; 20-07-13 at 01:19 PM.

I'm confused. So your girlfriend was the one that ****ed/met the guy? And her sister told you? Or the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    I'm confused. So your girlfriend was the one that ****ed/met the guy? And her sister told you? Or the other way around?
    i think hes saying his girlfriends sister was telling him how his girlfriend met a guy and ****ed him??

and his girlfriend denied it

Oh ok. Are you sure her sister wasn't telling the truth? I have a sister, and every time she ratted me out for something it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    Oh ok. Are you sure her sister wasn't telling the truth? I have a sister, and every time she ratted me out for something it was true.
    eh it all happened at once. i think my girl would have admitted it plus its been a few hours and her sister hasnt contacted me at all saying its true or anything

what would her sister benefit from saying something like that? Does she have a history of causing shit with her sister?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    what would her sister benefit from saying something like that? Does she have a history of causing shit with her sister?
    her sister got mad at her and was calling her a bunch of names and was saying how my girlfriend was worthless and then tried to start a fight between us. then her sister was saying how my girlfriends ex is better than me and a bunch of stuff

pretty much she was trying to stir the pot i feel

hmm my ex's brother told me that the ex cheated.. he was telling the truth..

Why would she make that up? Your girl admitted to meeting the guy behind your back... Id say sister is telling the truth
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'd never rat my sister out unless I was concerned for her safety; her sister sounds like a big tool. I wouldn't put too much faith in her. At the same time, not sure why your girlfriend is meeting guys behind your back...

Does the gfs sister like you and want you for herself?

Quote Originally Posted by neilpie View Post
    her sister got mad at her and was calling her a bunch of names and was saying how my girlfriend was worthless and then tried to start a fight between us. then her sister was saying how my girlfriends ex is better than me and a bunch of stuff

pretty much she was trying to stir the pot i feel
    Well if the sister has a bee up her ass about her sister all the time, then that should be a solid indication that it's bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well if the sister has a bee up her ass about her sister all the time, then that should be a solid indication that it's bull shit.
    yea i mean she was saying some pretty bad stuff to her sister, and was calling her names so i think she was just trying to stir the pot. my girlfriend didnt freak out she was just like "yea thats so right shelby so right"

but part of me worries. i have no reason to think she cheated but what if she did...idk...i should just forget it lol

And yes you should.....