He always makes clear that he thinks internet relationships are "pointless", "long distance doesn't work", "never gonna meet etc". When asked upfront how he feels about long distance/online relationships, he doesn't even respect the girls who he is romantically involved with as "real" relationships.. If that's his view, that is one thing, yet it is HIM who is able to seduce many girls and woo them romantically, and HE initiates the affairs.. (I used to be one of these girls, his dishonesty and cheating is one of the main reasons I do not have contact with him at this point)..

but even so, I don't understand his point.. Pretty sure he's single, young, and all the rest of it. for as much time as he spends blatantly romancing his girlfriends, he still has not one single thought to meet them..NONE. His whole attitude is "it's never going to happen".

I don't understand why.. I know he's shy, and like I said single (so he's not secretly married or anything) and he's lonely too.. plus, I've seen him on video.. He isn't bad looking and doesn't seem to have any problem communicating, nothing strange or off about how he sounds when he talks..

so why does he seem to have not one plan to meet any of these girls? It just doesn't make any sense! is he really happy just flirting online knowing it's not going to go beyond that? How can anyone really be happy that way?