+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Wait for marriage? no f ing way....I"m already sexually experienced and have no interest in marriage anyways.

3 weeks of dating, if they have made it this far with me, I'm ready to hit the sheets..I will be damn horny by then. I'll wait for the "emotional connection later". Being in lust and having animal crazy like sex is great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    6. You meet a guy. He has everything you've ever wanted in a potential partner. He's husband material and it almost seems to good to be true. There's just one problem. He doesn't want sex until the both of you are committed to each other. This will mean waiting until you're engaged. (And for our sake on love forum, let's say we can look into the future and we know this will be approx 2 years from now). So.....do you stay with him or dump him?
    AGG, what do you think of the difference of morals between this virgin husband and the girl who's had sex?

When I was mid 20's I'd had around 7-10 different partners. Wouldn't this negate me in your eyes as being perfect wife material? If so, doesn't that make your question a moot point?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

ActualGoodGuy, I hope you get hit by a train.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    When you are in a relationship, you need to discuss expectations, and come to some kind of compromise....work through the issues....you quit before you even got started. Clearly you fail at relationships and you always will at the rate you are going. Just because you have a belief doesn't grant you to be a tool about it to others.
    We weren't in a relationship, aka bf/gf, we were just dating. It was only 10 dates, I could see if we had been going out for 3-4 months. My belief is rare, but it is what it is, and it doesn't make me a tool for saying what I believe.

And you want a virgin.....
    Lol, a handjob is not sex

I meant, give the girl a chance to if she chooses to. After 10 dates she must have felt something for him....possibly enough to wait. If I went out on 10 dates with someone I would expect something serious is happening.
    We both had feelings for each other obviously, we told each other, but not being on the same page sexually was just too much, it's not that complicated

IMO he got scared and is trying to justify it with his jibber jabber.
    Lol, scared of what?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    exactly. I'm with my bf 5 freaking years and still have not perfected the hj.. Not that I have practiced it much as I prefer other things but my bf wanted one the other night. I was on my period and I have an ulcer so didn't want to do oral so I did that but... oops hes swollen and sore now. sorry.... I did tell him before hand that it was prob a bad idea.. he would do a better job himself...
    Lol, yeah unfortunately for me bj's are off limits

won't cheat??? those who never had anyone else are just as likely to cheat as someone who is sexually experienced. And you are dreaming...your dedication will not stop your wife from cheating on you. There is a 50/50 chance she and anyone else might.
    Believe me, my self control is pretty darn good imo.

Though good point, that's what I fear, I won't be able to satisfy her needs with sex, so she might consider looking elsewhere, that sucks and that was another reason why I ended it with this girl. Would she have wanted to stay with me, but gone elsewhere for sex...wasn't willing to explore that path

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    AGG, what do you think of the difference of morals between this virgin husband and the girl who's had sex?

When I was mid 20's I'd had around 7-10 different partners. Wouldn't this negate me in your eyes as being perfect wife material? If so, doesn't that make your question a moot point?
    Of course it would negate you. My hope was that more people would value waiting for the right person over being easy.

Of course it would negate you. My hope was that more people would value waiting for the right person over being easy.
    You hoped wrong. Most people dont have your particular moral code....

OK, I'm thinking that you already know that the far majority of the women on this board have had sex with more than one partner. So, what's the point of asking the opinions of a whole bunch of women who wouldn't be compatible with you anyway?

I'm really not sure what you were trying to achieve.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 24-07-13 at 02:48 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why is it unfortunate?

Lol, a handjob is not sex
    hellllooo Clinton

I'll remember that next time I'm fooling around with someone who's not my husband. Nice way to get the thrills without the guilt.

They are only off limits to you because you wont allow yourself to explore your sexuality. I honestly dont get it. If you love a girl, can see a future with her and are attracted to her-what is the point in putting you both through all that frustration? There is no way I would have been able to keep my hands off my bf for 2 months, never mind 2 years lol
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast