+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strang story ,need advice

Strang story ,need advice

I met that magnificent girl 3 and half years ago ....at first we were just friend then we started to get more close ....she started to call more often , text more and show care more ...at first I didn't care much but after few wks of her really good treatment I felt I am falling for her ....we never talked about our relation frankly but we were both acting as if we are together like when she knows that my ex called me , she gets angry & start fighting , all I did at that time was assuring her that it's over with my ex we r just friends ...things kept going on this way for more than 2 years ....I was planning to officially propose to her but after finishing my exams .... Before my final exam by 2 months I found her calling me and saying its over & she can't go on this way ...I tried not to push her in a specific direction ,but I showed her that's not what I wanted , but she was persistant ...I tried to move on although I really loved her ,so I met someone else but I couldn't continue with the other girl bcz I felt I am deceiving her that way .... Before my exam by one month I knew that she broke up with me bcz she met another guy ,it was so hard for me but I got my self together and I passed my exam ... After my exam I indirectly tried to show her I still care but she as so cold ....I don't know what to do I was so honest with her and she was the one approaching me and when I became ready for a serious relation she just left ....I still have strong feelings for her and when we talk I feel she still do too ,although she Is with someone else now & although we have been apart for more than a year ....I don't know what to do ,shall I talk to her or just drop it and move on .....

If it has been over a year I doubt she is coming back. I think you need to accept its over and move on
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If it has been over a year I doubt she is coming back. I think you need to accept its over and move on
    Thanks for the quick reply ...u may b right but I don't know ....it wasn't as if we don't talk at all .... She sometimes do nice gestures like getting me a cake in my birthday , getting a special gift when I passed my exam ... He called me few months back asking me to give her a lift .... When we talk I feel she still likes me ....I wish we can b back but I don't want it to b like me running after her and she is rejecting me .... That will make harder to me than it is now ...thanks anyway

Well you dont need to run after her, just ask once and if she rejects you once then let that be it. You wont know unless you try. Tell her how you feel, see what she says and if she says no then let her go.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You should move on and get a new girlfriend. That is the fastest way to get over someone. She already has someone in her life. Chances that she will come back are not high.
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools.com! </a>

I know that as a fact ....but her attitude and way of treatment makes me feel she still cares ....I know I am mostly deceiving my self but thats what I feel at the same time When I think it over I know she is gone ...

What I have learned is to accept what people want to give and if it is not enought, still accept it and fulfill your needs elsewhere. She still cares and that is her right to show it but if you want more, look elsewhere. If you cannot handle it emotionally, learn. If you cannot not learn to interact with her under these boundaries, then cut communication.

You're never going to get over her while you guys are still friends. You need to totally erase her from your life, your wasting your time. She could of had you back by now if she wanted. but she doesn't. She's with somebody else and she probably just likes the attention you give her.

i know all what u say is true and actually i am doing all that ...i barely talk to her but i still have feelings for her ...may be i sent so that someone will say hold on to her but i know its over .....thanks guys for the advice

u can just skip that post , i am just getting that off my chest bcz i have to one to talk to ...

how sad can the person feel when he knows for sure that his beloved one has gone forever and she is not coming back ...all his hopes has gone with the wind ,all his waiting is worthless ,all his prayers are not heard ,all his true love feeling is nothing ....how bad can he feel after all that ,am i supposed to feel happy ,am i supposed to feel good , am i supposed to feel that everything gonna be fine ....shall i give my self more false hope assuming that GOD will hear my prayers .I am too afraid to lose hope ,i am so sad and gloomy.why is all that happening to me ? i tried as much as i can not to let anyone down .All i asked is giving me my beloved one . Why u give me the feeling that u hear me then suddenly u are not there .Why u keep this false hope inside me .why did u open this subject again .why u keep torturing me like that .I know now for sure she wont be mine ever .Its very hard to me to accept that ...why u keep torturing me , why its so hard to get what i want in the time i want it ...why everything is so late that it loses its beauty .if i kept writing i wont finish ...

To be honest, it's not a strange story. In fact, your story is really really common. She pursued you, you fell in love, she left you for another guy, you can't get over her. I think the only reason you are not over her is because you can't accept the fact that she was the one who pursued you and she was the one who left you. It really doesn't matter who showed interest in the other one first, she decided to leave you and you should learn to move on.