+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to have sex again?

How to have sex again?

So I have been hanging out with the girl I had sex with last week in recent days. Not awkward at all; we're still having fun as we did the night we met and did the deed, almost like nothing's changed. However, neither of the two days and nights I've hung out with her were spent alone with her: there was always a friend or two or three. Aside from a flirty comment or two, the way I've interacted with her in those days and nights had no real sexual overture.

This has gotten me to thinking that might be the only time I have sex. I'm not sure how to aim it at having it again with her, which is essentially going to be my only shot at it again the rest of my life. The one playing card I had (being a virgin at my age) is now gone so I suspect I would no longer be sexually interesting to her especially in light of possibly friend zone'ing myself in those days and nights.

How do I have sex for the second time and possibly many more times after?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

OK, do you want her as a girlfriend or a F buddy?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

And for what it's worth, if you want to get laid again (either as a boyfriend or F buddy) you need to keep the sexual interest happening.

But if you've left it too long and friend zoned yourself, at least you can practice how to talk to girls with her. This will leave you more comfortable for the next girl you meet.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Name:  cover-diagram.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  92.3 KB Everything is simple
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I agree with basilandthyme. The first thing you should figure out is whether you want a relationship with her, or if you just want a f*ck buddy arrangement. What do you want?

I'm still trying to digest the fact you actually had sex before I can offer any good advice
    Last edited by surfhb2; 26-07-13 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I'm still trying to digest the fact you actually had sex before I can offer and good advice
    Obiously it was more like a rape cause girl did everything for him otherwise he would know what to do now but hes still a vegetable.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You could prey on her inherent weaknesses like a lot of men tend to do.
    In other words, if you want her as a fbuddy, try being a bit aloof so she is more motivated for your approval.
    Flirting with other women in front of this girl will likely spark a bit of competiveness. If you do that though, try to be objectice and give very little emtional response to her. Instead of trying to explain that you just want to keep things casual, try simply making eye contact, playfully shrugging your shoulders and carrying on with talking to the other girl. A lack of respect for the target individual is a key concept here. Give them very little emotionally and compensate by ****ing them. Unfortunately, most girls can't tell the difference between the two.

Of course, you could try dating this girl and respectively woo her into banging you.....

FYI; My advice comes from being kind of a nerdy tomboy. Until now, all of my closest friends have been guys. And yes, not all of them are saints...

That ^^ will only work if the girl has low self esteem like nightshade and feels like she needs approval from bad boys. If he picks her over all the other girls then that somehow makes her extra special coz she is the cat that got the cream-even if the cream is sour tasting...

If you want an independent, confident woman with high self esteem and a good sense of self worth as well as dazzling good looks and a high sex drive-that bad boy shit wont work.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    In other words, if you want her as a fbuddy, try being a bit aloof so she is more motivated for your approval.
    Flirting with other women in front of this girl will likely spark a bit of competiveness. If you do that though, try to be objectice and give very little emtional response to her. Instead of trying to explain that you just want to keep things casual, try simply making eye contact, playfully shrugging your shoulders and carrying on with talking to the other girl. A lack of respect for the target individual is a key concept here. Give them very little emotionally and compensate by ****ing them. Unfortunately, most girls can't tell the difference between the two.

Of course, you could try dating this girl and respectively woo her into banging you.....

FYI; My advice comes from being kind of a nerdy tomboy. Until now, all of my closest friends have been guys. And yes, not all of them are saints...
    ... ffs... Maybe you should take your own advice with the meat-head of a partner of yours...nightshade. *shakes head*

At YC: Text her and ask her to meet you at a spot where you know you can get it on... then once she arrives... get it on.
    Stop meeting up as her friend only or you will end up friendzoned as her platonic friend only. ... Just let her know you're interested in more then platonic hanging out.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-07-13 at 10:35 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    That ^^ will only work if the girl has low self esteem like nightshade and feels like she needs approval from bad boys. If he picks her over all the other girls then that somehow makes her extra special coz she is the cat that got the cream-even if the cream is sour tasting...

If you want an independent, confident woman with high self esteem and a good sense of self worth as well as dazzling good looks and a high sex drive-that bad boy shit wont work.
    Ummm no. Sorry but, if that shit worked on me I would have been ****ed and tossed like all the rest. Nice try though.
    Anyway, lot's of guys do it and if a girl is stupid enough it then what's the problem?
    My bestie ****ed the bar maid by doing just that. He pretty much ignored her and publicly treated her like a burden.
    Free drinks all night!

Right.. I get now why you stay with your loser bf. You obviously think there is nothing wrong with treating women like a piece of meat. Good luck and enjoy when you get a bad case of herpes in your mouth from him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    Flirting with other women in front of this girl will likely spark a bit of competiveness. If you do that though, try to be objectice and give very little emtional response to her. Instead of trying to explain that you just want to keep things casual, try simply making eye contact, playfully shrugging your shoulders and carrying on with talking to the other girl. A lack of respect for the target individual is a key concept here. Give them very little emotionally and compensate by ****ing them. Unfortunately, most girls can't tell the difference between the two..
    I think YC is too honest to pull any of these stunts. (YC, this is a good thing) Besides, intelligent girls don't fall for this shit anyway.

Edited to change "intelligent" to "common sense". Sometimes intelligent people don't have the common sense they were born with.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 27-07-13 at 09:14 AM.

^Exactly why I have trouble in the first place. Just too earnest. The problem is, I look eager because I am! I am not good at manipulating nor do I ever really like to.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Have you determined whether you want her as a girlfriend or as a f*ck buddy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast