+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!

Help!

Um, wow, I'm just going to make a desperate outcry for help.

Well my girlfriend of six or seven weeks said to me some stuff in a note today. We're still together and fine and all that jazz. It's just she told me that "we don't talk very much anymore" and "I should come out to here more". She thinks that it's not that our relationship isn't bad or anything and she does want to be with me and she is happy with me. She just wants to feel like this is more of a real relationship. She thinks that our relationship isn't strong enough. She said she's used to more outgoing guys.

Um yeah, I need help, because honestly my world would come crashing down if I ever lost here. I need advice on how to talk to her more. What to say, how to get her to feel like this is a strong relationship.
    Please and thanks.
    Brandon
    <3 kim 3.17

"i'd take the best of your bad moods and dress them up to make a better you"

please. i'm begging.
    <3 kim 3.17

"i'd take the best of your bad moods and dress them up to make a better you"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Duh dude, just talk to her, it's really not that hard. Just spend a night or day just walking. It'd be easy to strike up a conversation when you do somethin' like walkin' cause you're not just sittin' in front of eachother waitin' for the other to say somethin' first.

Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket
    Um, wow, I'm just going to make a desperate outcry for help.

Well my girlfriend of six or seven weeks said to me some stuff in a note today. We're still together and fine and all that jazz. It's just she told me that "we don't talk very much anymore" and "I should come out to here more". She thinks that it's not that our relationship isn't bad or anything and she does want to be with me and she is happy with me. She just wants to feel like this is more of a real relationship. She thinks that our relationship isn't strong enough. She said she's used to more outgoing guys.

Um yeah, I need help, because honestly my world would come crashing down if I ever lost here. I need advice on how to talk to her more. What to say, how to get her to feel like this is a strong relationship.
    Please and thanks.
    Brandon
    Hey Brandon,

Well, in my opinion, if she doesn't feel, you gotta let her feel. If she doesn't know - let he know. What I'm trying to say is, you have to share more with her, let her know she is an important part of your life. Tell her about your fears, your hopes, your problems with your parents (if you have problems). Once you start share more with her, she will realize she is an important person for you, and that you trust her.
    Another thing you can do is give her a rose (I know it's corny, but it's really working). There's nothing like a long beautiful red/pink rose to give to the girl you care about - just so she will know it too. Trust me - it works!
    Let me know how things develop...
    Maya.