+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do women "disapprove" of men who like large boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Okay, first of all, I never once said that all should be nice to me lol, you are pulling thought's out of your ass. You asked why women disapprove of men who like big boobs. I in turn RESPONDED to your question in saying that I don't disapprove of ALL men who like big boobs, just the gross, sleazy ones. I do not associate with gross, sleazy men, therefore I couldn't care less about whether or not they are nice to me lol.
    Nice lie.
    Second of all, I never said PEOPLE are gross sleazy, I said I dislike the gross and sleazy people that do exist out there, therefore I do not associate with them. Lol there is something wrong with you. People can MOST DEFINITELY conduct themselves however they want, doesn't mean everyone is going to like it? That is how people decide who they do and do not choose to be friends with.
    Really? I think that you cannot accept that not everybody will welcome you, hence you get uptight and irate at how they respond. There is something wrong with you, since you don't get how to behave in public, and that others around don't have to give a shit about you. Hence why you said "I don't like gross men!" And? gross men are out and about doing their own thing, it's a free world, get with it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    He is a faggot
    Hmm.. asking questions about who some women are insecure is gayness.

I simply understood her agenda, which for the most part is adulation.

namismybabe, you cannot make racist comments. I have reported your post #38.

Quote Originally Posted by namismybabe View Post
    Nice lie.

Really? I think that you cannot accept that not everybody will welcome you, hence you get uptight and irate at how they respond. There is something wrong with you, since you don't get how to behave in public, and that others around don't have to give a shit about you. Hence why you said "I don't like gross men!" And? gross men are out and about doing their own thing, it's a free world, get with it.
    Lmao, I'm not uptight at all. I'm one of the most to earth people I know lol. I am told that by many people. I am not judgmental, but if I'm near a man who I just met and he is sleazy, and makes rude comments about women, then I make the decision to distance myself. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that lol. I could care less if he doesn't like me! Good, in fact! Considering the fact that I don't like the type of person he is! I don't know how to behave in public because I make conscious decisions about the type of people I choose to associate with?

You are extremely pig headed, and no wonder you don't like 9's and 10's because you are a misogynistic, pig who probably prefers a a less strong, less confident, and less independent woman who will cater to your every want and need. You are extremely narrow minded, and I can't believe you have the audacity to call ME naive! I'm done with this conversation. You asked, I answered.

lol.. I too am non-judgemental, however I don't see why I must accommodate others. I actually value independent and goal-oriented women. Who wouldn't? Only a loser beta wouldn't, which is not me by any stretch.

Besides, I understand your agenda, since persons like you expect all others to accommodate to you lol.. You clearly don't get that others don't have to give a shit about you, as you are just ONE of MANY people lol.. I get the agendas of MANY people lol.. Pardon me for being intuitive. lmao!!!!!!

I cant speak for women but I can speak from my love for boobs and experience. First of all there is a difference between girls with big boobs and big girls with boobs. If you have big boobs just because you are fat you probably are not the subject of too much attention from men. If you are a woman with a small frame and big boobs then you will get noticed by men and women who perceive you as having better boobs than them will hate you because their man will notice you. I have a petite wife of about 5'3" with a slender frame. When we met she had b cup boobs that were incredibly amazing. After kids they became d cup but she has managed to maintain for the most part her slender frame. If you put her in the right clothes it is hard not to notice her. I think I get just as much of a thrill seeing her out getting noticed as she does. If you have the good stuff you might as well enjoy it. Its actually funny sometimes watching guys sneak peeks of her and the response from their girlfriends when they get busted. Its even funnier the looks they give my wife. Usually there appears to be a direct connection between their anger and the size of their own chest. In my opinion it really does seem to come down to a jealousy issue. What else could it be? If you are a woman and you get angry when your man looks at another woman with bigger or better boobs why does it make you angry at either one of them?

It doesn't make me jealous or angry at my man or the woman blessed with naturals. (fake are just plain gross in my opinion) Either way, fake or real, I tend to point them out the the better half with a: Holy moses look at the tatas on that one. Same with a nice set of legs. He returns the favour if he sees I'm missing out on a guy that he thinks I'd find nice to look at.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It doesn't make me jealous or angry at my man or the woman blessed with naturals. (fake are just plain gross in my opinion) Either way, fake or real, I tend to point them out the the better half with a: Holy moses look at the tatas on that one. Same with a nice set of legs. He returns the favour if he sees I'm missing out on a guy that he thinks I'd find nice to look at.
    I agree! I enjoy looking, too!

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    namismybabe, you cannot make racist comments. I have reported your post #38.
    Erm... How do you know what race I am?

And he's clearly from the ghetto lol..

Quote Originally Posted by namismybabe View Post
    Erm... How do you know what race I am?

And he's clearly from the ghetto lol..
    I do not know and I do not care.

Racist remarks are simply coward and awful. Always.

Any form of racism has caused more sufferance on this planet than any other human idiocy and it's about time for any of us to feel sick when we experience it or witness it. I know I do and so should any other human being that has learnt anything valuable in his life.

And his posts are great, btw. Yours are pathetic. You have some serious personal evolution to do.

And I have reported you again.

OK this is getting out of hand. This thread is closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234