+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Man, what is this man after?

Man, what is this man after?

This is my friend's situation.
    She met him in her city when he is travelling the world (he travel from Jan to Dec, and he met her at 6th month). He had a lust of first sight with her, and He kissed her at the first hour after first meet up. He made excuse that he liked her so so much from the first moment he saw her, and he had no much time, so he had to be in rush. She let thing happenned cause she felt that he is a good man and at that time she was so sad and disappointed about her life. And in addition, he is handsome, cute, lovely, romantic and same her age. So he had only 3 days in her city, then they spent 3 evenings together in which 2 first nights, they was only kissing, kissing in every scenes, his last night he booked a nice hotel room, they was supposed to have sex, but finally she felt that she shouldn't do it, it was like a one night stand, a bad habbit. so they was just staying together in hotel like kissy friends, and she did handjob for him (just few minutes).
    She felt like she made him disappointed after the night. But It seems she was thinking wrongly. After leaving her city, he everyday spends hours to chat with her on FB, inspires her, encourage her to be happy and said that he was sorry to appear in her life, and she is the only girl he like during his trip, But the relationship could really impossible (coz the long distance, and they was supposed not see each other again) and they should be friends... She is ok with that, But sometimes, she got angry, stressful because of this situation, she felt like she is nothing and she bother him life, and she doesn't want to bother him and she deleted his FB, then he felt badly sad, and Persuaded her to be friend in FB again...so in every argument, he did every bold steps to be friend again with her. So she wondered a lot: Why he spend so much resource for normal friend, who he will not see again, who is a crap girl letting he kissed at the first meet....

Generally, He doesn't want a relationship, he doesn't want stop talking neither, he want to keep in touch, want to keep friendship, and be friend in FB... and crazy, badly dissappointed if she is not. Sometimes she wonders why he is not tired of talking to her everyday without any intention (it's been 2 month already). He is nice, handsome, social life then he has many girls following him (i see it in Facebook pictures), and why he is not scared if she ruin his FB by posting pictures or posting many sweet words in his FB...

I am sory, my English is not so good.
    Last edited by lust; 30-07-13 at 11:54 AM.

What is the point staying friends? If he wont commit, tell her to stop talking to him. Its just a waste of time
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    What is the point staying friends? If he wont commit, tell her to stop talking to him. Its just a waste of time
    She stop talking and unfriend him in FB already, but whenever she did that, he felt badly sad like he make her suffer, sad and he efforted to be friend with her again.
    Then they talk again and again.....he won't commit anything, he just said: I am happy to be friend with you, and we need to keep in touch and see the future...pls donot unfriend me. I am not the bad boy, i guess the problem is we live far apart, so pls be friend.
    But Both completely understand that there is no any future for relationship....
    She feel hard to be friend and talk to him everyday coz she started missing him and don't know what he is after?
    Note: he keeps all kind of girls to be friend in FB. his ex, his adminers, his crush.... and all them are good friends with him. They keep commenting in his FB in very good manner, like a good friends ever...
    How come some guy can keep all the trouble like this?
    Last edited by lust; 31-07-13 at 11:45 AM.

well shes not happy to just be his friend. she has to put her own happiness above his
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Both need to want the same thing.