+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do people get mad at posting pictures of your body on instagram?

it wasn't a selfie and i wasnt trying to show off (i was tryna impress the girls but thats about it)

Quote Originally Posted by menace2soceity View Post
    i wasnt trying to show off (i was tryna impress the girls but thats about it)
    1) Self-contradiction of the year right there lmao

2) Did you succeed?

Trying to impress the girls is kind of showing off :-). I think you shouldn't bother about the other guys "hating" you. Also, I don't think posting a shirtless pic is the best way to attract nice girls... well, maybe teenage girls, yes. Just remember that looks aren't that important and you definitely have a lot more to offer :-).

If the answer to #2 is "yes" then the answer is simple, most of the guys who hate you want to fukk at least one of those girls.

Justin Beiber doesn't get as much hate from young males as he does because his music actually sucks that bad, he gets that much hate because he fukks a million girls every couple of hours and his haters are so unspeakably jealous that they can't control it so it comes out in the form of explosive and irrational hate.

Edit: Btw if the answer is "no" then they're probably just ballbusting the fukk out of you and you're misinterpreting it as "hate"

i'm a teenage gal since u were brave enough 2 post on instagram u can post the pic on here i'll tell u wat i tink....

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Justin Beiber doesn't get as much hate from young males as he does because his music actually sucks that bad, he gets that much hate because he fukks a million girls every couple of hours
    Off topic - I don't get how Justin Bieber actually gets to sleep with so many girls... ugh XD. I bet when those girls grow up they'll think "Haha, what on earth had gotten into me to think that was actually a good idea!"

Maybe, but people said the same thing about Justin Timberlake in his younger years and now 17 years later he's still hot shit, I doubt anyone regrets that one.

Time will tell

I dunno, if I had slept with Justin Timberlake when he was a teenager (which would have been creepy since I was a child at the time but you get the point), I would still think "haha what did I do"... the fact that he's now become hot and all that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't hot at all as a teenager .

this is what i posted

with the caption "4 the ladies "

Millions and millions and millions of women would have slit your throat for saying that back in the mid-90's lmao. You couldn't say "Justin Timerlake isn't hot" back then without a fukking mountain of hate being dropped on your shoulders for it.

Anyway, as far as regrets go I would say it's proportionate to how Beiber's future pans out. Whether he ends up with Timberlake status in the coming years or Vanilla Ice status will have a huge impact on the regrets that are had. I wonder how the women who jumped VI's bone during the height of his career feel about it now

STED HEAD STED HEAD

na u luk hench

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Millions and millions and millions of women would have slit your throat for saying that back in the mid-90's lmao. You couldn't say "Justin Timerlake isn't hot" back then without a fukking mountain of hate being dropped on your shoulders for it.
    I don't think I would have cared .

Anyway, to make a sexist and silly (but sadly resonating for many people) analogy: it's like if a guy slept with a grossly overweight woman during high school an, and 10 years later he met her again and she'd lost weight and had become a really hot woman. Just because she turned out to be a hot woman doesn't make him sleeping with her when she was grossly overweight any less embarrassing.

By the way OP, that post is obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Just because she turned out to be a hot woman doesn't make him sleeping with her when she was grossly overweight any less embarrassing.
    Hmmm, if we're going to flip the genders around I think it's more called for to compare it to a guy fukking a girl he thought was really, really hot and was glorified by the experience and then 17 years later look back and go "you know, the way she was back then doesn't really do it for me anymore". It was still a great experience at the time, which is all that really matters unless there are actual tangible consequences today like she deliberately broke the condom and got pregnant or something.

I mean, we have to take into account that most of the women who actually ****ed JT back then thought he was the hottest guy in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by menace2soceity View Post
    this is what i posted

with the caption "4 the ladies "
    Stop working your shoulders..
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lol how old are you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast