+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she love me??

Does she love me??

Hi,I am a seventeen-year-old boy living in Hong Kong.
    I have been loving a girl for 3 years,she is very beautiful and nice.(For me,she is perfect)
    At first,we were just friends,but I had a crush on her later .I kept missing her after school and always dreamed about her.
    I have told her that I really love her for numerous times via Facebook.But everytime she just gives me a :$ icon (Which stands for shy).Sometimes I ask her whether she loves me ,but she just dodges the question.When i ask for a date ,she always refuses me in a nice way.
    We spend at least a hour chatting on Facebook every night but she treats me as a stranger and never talks to me at school .
    In Hong Kong,girls always take ''academic results'' into their consideration when choosing boyfriends.She is kind of gifted child and i am unable to score better than her despite i study for ten hours a day.i feel like that she will never be my girlfriend because of this,and i am very frustrated.
    But she claims that she misses me when i dont chat with her for several days and she never asks me to give up when i confess with her
    Then,does she love me...?
    (Sorry for my poor english)

She loves you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You are friend zoned. She is emotionally attached to you and likes the attention you give her BUT she doesn't have romantic feelings for you. There are no cultural restrictions that will stop a girl from being with the guy she is in love with.

You asked her out several times and she said no..she means it.

To prove my point, next time ask her if you are good friends or if she just wants to be friends. If she says yes than you are finished with your dream of being with her.

Usually you can create attraction by not talking to her as much and stop giving her all this attention. The more you make her miss you the more she will want your attention. The trick is not to show emotion, be distant, aloof and don't show an interest in her anymore.

The trick is to dont need her. Girls like to be part of wonderful life. Not a someones whole life. They want man who dont depends on them but someone they can depend on and hide behind. Basicaly someone emotionaly healty and happy without them. So you are doing right by keeping your messages unregular and getting on with your own life. But dont give up on dating her !

Here is tip how to make her more interested for a date
    7:20

Thanks PC I have subscribed, she has some valid points. Even when you give this kind of advice, they always think their way is just fine.....fear of taking a risk.

I think women are better at teaching pick up not guys.

Her birthday is coming,what kind of gift should i buy?

No gift yet until she agree to date you. Cause gift wont have effect if shes not ready even to spend time with you. She dont deserve gift anyway. You already give too much value to her by spending your time. But if shes ready to meet you then give her this

Name:  36975146.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  26.4 KB

Last edited by pcmaster; 05-08-13 at 09:07 PM.

Nice videos