+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to ask out the girl I like?

How to ask out the girl I like?

I want to ask out the girl I like but i'm not sure how to word it... Can you please help me.

I was thinking of saying "Would you like to go out with me to {name of activity}?".

I would do something fun like, "I had to ask what you were glancing the room about? you kept looking my way, so I thought it good to ask, so that I knew you, so what are you actually doing right now ? ... after she stops talking, exchange a little chat, but make sure you leave on your terms, assuring her that your busy and need to run.
    " I really need to run, and if you want to continue our chat on Friday for a bit, then I'll be here anyways, so it's up to you, id you want to come, and I have a bunch of activities i want to do, but still not certain who I should take, well that is as much as I'll say, I'll see you around if we cross paths again"

I don't know if this answers your question, but that just came from my head and how I would do it, and it might not work all the time, and you have to tweak it, so it's authentic and your not nervous, just go with the flow and don't worry if she says no, ensure yourself that someone else will have a fun time with you and that rejection is part of the process and you have to keep trying and be confident most of all, and feeling what you say, because it is believed to true, they will still have doubt, but less likely if you don't lie and they see that you have good intentions in mind.

Ok, this is easy. Comb your hair and brush your teeth and put on some cool clothes and a nice stinking cologne. Then confidently smile and approach the girl and start with some small talk. Then, simply blurt out, "I came over her to ask you out on a date, but then I just remembered what I have learned by reading the Loveforum. We may go out, get into a relationship, and eventually move in together, but... one of us is likely to have an emotional affair with any of our opposite sex friends, start snooping each others phones and electronic social media that leads to us dumping each other and writing long diatribes on the Loveforum, Wanna go out anyway?" Then turn around, hang your head low and slowly retreat hoping she was amazed by your depth of knowledge garnered from the net. Should work like a charm.

Or. just be yourself and ask her out in your own words. Be genuine and be yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Or. just be yourself and ask her out in your own words. Be genuine and be yourself.
    Yeah, easy peasy. Except it's not that easy because the poor soul is asking us how to go about things. That's like a person with no confidence being told 'just be confident'.

Don't ask tell her. "I want to take you out for dinner, I know this great place". or "You should come see this new movie with me.....". Confident and no room for her to say no.