+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I follow my crush on Instagram?

I think that you're just being influenced by the general tendency when you try to check on your crush on different networks. The same about posting your question on different forums. I'm sure every generation had its own tendencies and this particular one that so many young and old people are responding to nowadays has become somehow acceptable and not a very worrying thing unless it extends over long periods of time, IMO.

He might not be the real guy for you if you feel that you don't have a chance in real life and he has a girlfriend, plus she blocked you on twitter when you sent her a friend invite, but you also said that there are other people from campus that follow him on instagram, so it wouldn't be very unusual for you to do it too, unless you have already exposed your crush to him in other posible ways and he rejected you.

I think that having a crush on guy you shouldn't it happens pretty often but don't ever make a fool of yourself and be smart enough to recognize when you should give up and start looking around because there are other interesting guys that may be available and interested in you.
    Last edited by Valixy; 14-08-13 at 12:38 AM.

Oh, you're the one who posted about his gf blocking you on Twitter! Damn girl, give it up already. You are becoming a stage 5 clinger. Seriously.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by lyricist. View Post
    I'm your biggest fan
    I'll follow you until you love me
    Papa-paparazzi

Baby, there's no other superstar
    You know that I'll be
    Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
    But I won't stop
    Until that boy is mine

Baby, you'll be famous
    Chase you down until you love me
    Papa-paparazzi
    LMFAO I'm dying xD

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Actually, "whatever you say" is code for "I think you're an idiot but I don't care to argue further" but then I decided to argue further

Not a hypocrite - I don't hack.
    LOL...You are so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL...Don't be ridiculous.

It made me laugh, she is so shy. He'd be flattered to know a girl is interested in him and will go to such lengths to know him. And if he is creeped out then he has insecurity issues.
    Do you know this man personally? Have you asked him if he'd be flattered if she followed him? Of course you haven't so you can't really say he would be anything you are saying he would be.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL...You are so sad.
    You're an idiot. She OBVIOUSLY meant stalker because of the term "hack" that OP posted. The fact that she looking for ways to hack into someone's profile is fcking pathetic. And you're calling her out on a technicality? You're the sad one here. You obviously knew what she meant.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by chantal_xoxo View Post
    Well, well, well, we have another stalker in the house.
    Isn't very cool now is it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL....chantal_xoxo, don't be surprised to see so many paranoid hypocrites. I'm not.
    It's fun though. They are like clowns walking by you in a clown suit, and you can't help but laugh.

Get a clue, dude. When every regular on this forum calls you out on your ridiculous thought process, you should probably take it into consideration.

Chantal.. I'll say the same thing to you. When the majority of people tell you the same thing, odds are, that you should probably go with the majority even if it's not what you want to hear.

This is not rocket science. Ask to follow him and if he accepts then fine, if he doesn't then get on with your life in the grown up world of occassional disappointment. JHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Get a clue, dude. When every regular on this forum calls you out on your ridiculous thought process, you should probably take it into consideration.

Chantal.. I'll say the same thing to you. When the majority of people tell you the same thing, odds are, that you should probably go with the majority even if it's not what you want to hear.

This is not rocket science. Ask to follow him and if he accepts then fine, if he doesn't then get on with your life in the grown up world of occassional disappointment. JHC.
    LOL....You get a clue. Average world IQ is 82. And yours is probably lower.
    Since you call yourself the majority - the majority isn't that smart. The very intelligent are a minority.
    So, once again your point is mute.

LOL....You get a clue. Average world IQ is 82. And yours is probably lower.
    Since you call yourself the majority - the majority isn't that smart. The very intelligent are a minority.
    So, once again your point is mute.
    Uhm, I think you mean "your point is MOOT."
    Nice attempt at insulting someone else's intelligence though. (not really)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Uhm, I think you mean "your point is MOOT."
    Nice attempt at insulting someone else's intelligence though. (not really)
    LOL....I meant exactly what I said. You didn't get the play on words though and that doesn't surprise me. Get a brain before trying to understand and answering my posts.
    Last edited by toknow; 14-08-13 at 03:54 AM.

LOL....I meant exactly what I said. You didn't get the play on words though and that doesn't surprise me. Get a brain before trying to understand and answering my posts.
    You considered that a play on words? Lol yeah I do understand why I didn't get it, because it makes no sense lol. Get a brain? Pretty sure I needed a brain to graduate from university.

"What Ever"

I find it entertaining that the only defense you have is attempting (and failing) to insult other people. Why don't you grow up and do what you came here to do; give advice. If you have no advice to give, then get lost, cause no one gives a shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast