+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me more than a friend? 19 year old guy - 17 year old girl

Does she like me more than a friend? 19 year old guy - 17 year old girl

Ok, first a back story: Last year I met a girl and we started dating for 2 months. She was really in to me and I was in to her, but then suddenly I'd learned that she had made out with a guy. The next day I told her I knew what she had done I ended it. But still, we remained friends and we've been friends ever since. 4 months after I ended it with her, she eventually got a boyfriend which lasted almost a year, before she broke up with him 5 months ago.

Me and her have recently been talking a lot over facebook the past few weeks again. Since she lives 40 minutes away from me, we haven't seen each other for 4 months. So, tonight we met up and went out to eat. After that she invited me over to her place. We had a great time, but nothing intimate or sexual happened. When I left, she followed me back to my car, but really quickly just gave me a quick hug. I really feel like I'm getting mixed signals from her, because last night she started sending me half naked pictures on snapchat. But when I talk to her on Facebook or text her now and then, I always feel like I'm the one who keeps the conversation going, which feels weird because when we were dating last year, she would be crazy about me and sending me texts and messages on Facebook every time I was online. I really want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid to ruin what we have now. She's the only thing I've been thinking about the last couple of days and I can't seem to get her out of my mind.

One last thing, before we went inside her house, she asked me if I wanted a gum, I don't know if I should have taken that as a sign for kissing her later on, do you?

Please help!

She sucked on another guy's face when she was going out with you, and you hope to be with her again? Give your head a shake. She's an attention whore. Don't think for a minute that you are the only one receiving half naked pics of her. The reason why you feel you are forcing the convo on FB or texting is because she is busy texting other guys or you are just not a priority to her.

So here's my take on it.....she's not that into you.

My recommendation is to stop dating 17 year old girls and go out with more mature girls that are 19, 20.