+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Her sex history bothers me

Scotty I know your feelings are whirling like a wicked storm, and you are trying to reason with all this. You want this dream so bad you are willing to convince yourself at every turn that there has to be a way to make it happen.

The reality of it is she is not truly your dream come true, she is just a mirage. In time the realization that this isn't going to happen will come.....you know this, so sorry we can't make it any different for you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Her numbers are something you shouldn't be concerned about, it's her behavior getting those numbers....
    This^. Its not the sex per se but her attitude and behaviour around it. Did she respect herself and her partner? Use contraceptive and protection? That says a lot more than just the numbers.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

While you're spending 3 years trying to be the best you possible can for her she is going to be feeling lonely and unloved for 3 years.

She's probably going to spend 3 years banging different men left right and center in clubs, parking lots, alleys, trains, empty university rooms, trying to find somebody to love her in your absence.
    Even if she's not doing this, it will be going through your head due to her past record of finding guys, slowly driving you mental!

She didn't use condoms as well.
    If you're with a girl and say "we can't, I don't have a condom" and her response is "it's fine, I'm on the pill", don't go having sex with her.

Let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by j-white View Post
    If you're with a girl and say "we can't, I don't have a condom" and her response is "it's fine, I'm on the pill", don't go having sex with her.
    Yes not until you have both been tested, have been together awhile, are exclusive and committed and trust each other.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by j-white View Post
    While you're spending 3 years trying to be the best you possible can for her she is going to be feeling lonely and unloved for 3 years.
    Absolutely. This is the reality. Once you are separated she is going to seek out attention elsewhere. There is no way she is going to wait 3 years, and only have physical contact 6 times out of those 3 years. You need to face the fact that this is not going to work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123