+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Overly Risque Behavior?

Overly Risque Behavior?

I met this guy who I genuinely cared about and we were seeing each other for about a month. He told me that he liked to take risks but I had no idea just how much until one day we were heading over to his house in a taxi and I'm not sure what got into his head but he asked me to perform oral sex while we were in the taxi in broad day light with the driver and another passenger in the front who could just easily look around and see me doing that. I told him absolutely not. But he kept on insisting and I kept telling him no. Anyway, I told him never to ask me to do that again because it wasn't going to happen and he asked if I would do it at night instead under the same circumstances. Well, needless to say, we are no longer seeing each other. He also likes to demand that we have unprotected sex. I mean that he even thought of asking was just distasteful and disturbing. Is this a new trend or something? Oh by the way he's 40 years old and I'm 36. He was just too much for me. The sad thing is I still have strong feelings towards him, but I am working very hard on moving on.

Sounds like a fantasy of his. A lot of people are turned on by the possibility of being caught. Only you can be the judge of whether or not its 'overly' risque.

You are right to have moved on. Taking risks may be fun, but not when it's at the expense of others in your taxi! Likewise, asking for unprotected sex before the relationship has reached that level of trust/commitment is downright disrespectful.

Be glad it was only a month with him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Apparantly this can be a sign of sex addiction. Good job for getting rid of him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".