+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is she confused?

ah i know see we were chattin to girls when i saw her last night so i just lose all my nerve and literally caved, had to move on from them.

Well just pick yourself up now and try again
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

yes true, feeling better now after it all, think it was the shock

Wow things are getting weird. Right five years ago just before i went out with my ex, i was meant to get with this other girl. It just didnt happen at the time, we both really wanted it. So for the last five years we were best friends for four and then the last year we havent talked. My friends, my family, everyone always thought i should have been with her because she was much better suited to me and treated me very well. Anyways i went out again friday night, and after a year who do i see? this girl, the night after i saw my ex, and we both just felt it, we got interrupted at that stage by mutual friends and just continued to talk, stare and hug all night. We texted load of drunk ramblings to each other for 3 or 4 hours and then stopped. I genuinely dont know whats going on, maybe id like to try, but i kind of want to be single , i dont know just wanted to write it down just thought it would help.

I just found out my ex hitched a taxi ride back with a good friend of mine (Female) with one of her friends back to hers Thursday night, the night i met her. She was asking about me and my friend said i seemed quiet tonight and bit out of sorts. so that explains the text from the ex when she got out of the taxi! is the fact she knows im hurting the fact why she contacts once in a while to keep me on that string? or does she care?

Sorry about all the rants, was pretty angry and confused the last few days!

You both are still adjusting to being without each other.....eventually these things will have no meaning.

Yes i suppose your right, just been two months, too early to just forget about her.

i didnt contact the other girl and am going to try remain single until the new year. I started my first day at work today in my job and i loved it, at the end i helped a girl carry her bag which she was struggling with at the train station, we chatted for a bit, flirted and got her number so happy out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123