+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is my ex acting like this?

Why is my ex acting like this?

I used to date a guy a year ago but it ended at the end of the school year because of the summer break. We were on bad terms for nearly the rest of the school year.

From February up until now, he has randomly texted me whenever he was bored or when he could not fall asleep. I noticed that he has either suggested that I should do something with another guy and what not, which I found very strange. I did not like the fact that he just told me to go find a guy to do something with.

Tonight he texted me and we started having a longer conversation than usual but then it started to become sexual. We were talking about the topic of having sex in a shower (just the subject in general) and he kept on saying he was up for it and that he wanted to cuddle. I told him that he is kind of a tease. He said he wants to make it up because he realized a month ago with another girl that it was a worse kind of tease. I told him he cannot make up for something that happened a year ago and he said that the stuff that happened a year ago is over and done with, but with the summer. I responded "the only thing that has happened this summer is you texting me at random times. mostly when you're bored/can't sleep", which he agreed.

We ended up having a conversation that last throughout the entire day that wasn't sexual, just normal conversation.

Why is he acting like this and keep texting me? Sometimes he wants to know about my life; sometimes he is rude and thinks he is better than I am.

Hes your ex. Stop texting him. Ignore him if he texts you again or block him or get a new number. Move on and date someone else. He prob just wants sex
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

We went out (on actual dates) for a month and I did not even give him a handjob and he still remains a virgin and a major tease (which he admitted to). When we were going out I respected his wishes because I did like him at the time but he still remains a huge tease and it turns off girls, including me from the past and a girl that he told me about.

***roll eyes*** not this again....we have told you time and time again to go no contact, delete and block all communication.

smackie, you know that some girls like to spy on their ex, to see that he is either miserable or what success he might have and then torture him, so he has conflicted emotions.
    She is better off with no contact, but it's up to her to do that.
    OP, you can guide a person in the right direction, but it's up to him to change his ways, and if he's still being this way, it's not your problem.

Yes I do know and I like to point out how pathetic they are being. Their energy is better spent doing something productive, not counter productive...we all know it's destructive to their moving on.