+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help with understanding her behaviour

I need help with understanding her behaviour

Hi, Im quite confused about a girls behaviour, wondering if there is anyone who can explain it to me:

A friend of mine told me that she showed my photo to her friend and she said she likes me so she has introduced us to each other, I havent heard about her before but from first minutes she surprised me with how much she knows about me than she became very flirty and touchy, she was looking at me most of the time, said I have a sweet smile and showed affection in some other ways, our mutual friend left us alone in car for a minute and I could see how turned on she was by that situation, she was looking at me like she wanted me to do something and moving her leg back and forward (is it called a tic?). She gave me a nice goodbye cheek kiss (close to my mouth) and while walking away waved to me in you know, that girly way. That left me very cinfused and shocked for the rest of the night.

I dont really understand why was she like that, it looked like she made decision even before meeting me while I need about a month (depending on how often I meet the girl) to decide if Im attracted to someone or not and before that time I wont take any action, I just keep observing and testing if she has the qualities Im looking for, I would prefer to be friends first but it looks like Im gonna have to make a quick decision. I dont think I can say no to her becouse I havent had girlfriend before and may not have any other opportunity for that in the near future but at the same time I dont want to risk a relationship that may have no chance in a long term, Im attracted mostly to extroverts while she seems to be a bit introverted or not extroverted anough. Im an introvert though.

So my question is: is that normal for girls to make such a quick decisions? How should I respond to this?

I know few girls that flirting with was a good fun, she was a little bit more serious and not so spontaneous, Im not sure what to think about it. Should I just try even if I wont find her as attractive as I would becouse there is no better options?

"is that normal for girls to makes suck a quick decisions?"

Yes, of course, all girls act like that just like all guys never are attracted to a girl until after a month...hahaha

Anyways, people are different, I can usually tell A LOT about a person by just a picture, it is something I can do naturally, but who knows why she likes you but it sounds like she does. If you don't know if you like her yet but you would like to get to know her, then just be honest with her but be VERY careful that she understands it is not a rejection but that for you true attraction involves a lot more intimacy. Either way, please don't generalize such behavior for all women, it will just complicate it for the next woman you meet. I do think there is definitely some commonality between women's behavior towards men but not in this case....

I have no advice but I will be using your username to pick my next Lotto 649 Ticket.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL @ Wakeup.

You seem very analytical, but it might not work in this case - depending on the situation, you have to just relax and let things happen naturally.
    Last edited by toknow; 20-08-13 at 04:14 AM.

Your mutual friend probably told her a lot about you (nice things apparently) so she might have already felt like she knew you and liked you. And maybe she felt that she had to let you know right away that she was interested; otherwise you might wonder whether you should pursue. But you can control this situation. If you are interested, call her - TALK to her - you can find out a lot about a person through actual conversation (as opposed to texting or just observing). Get to know her better this way first before you go out. But don't pursue her if you're only doing it because you think you have no other options. It's not fair to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I have no advice but I will be using your username to pick my next Lotto 649 Ticket.
    Bad idea, those numbers are cursed

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL @ Wakeup.

You seem very analytical, but it might not work in this case - depending on the situation, you have to just relax and let things happen naturally.
    Yep, I am, I need to know if certain person is attractive/interesting before I will make any move and it takes some time to figure it out but I dont want her to lose interest before that time