+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he still..?

is he still..?

Hi ! I need some advices or answers here..
    So, i've been together w/ my bf for almost 2 yrs now. Dre is not the kind of person who talks to a lot people, except me and his friends. But things have been changing, his been adding gorgeus girls in his email (i dont blame cuz im just simple girl, and i dont use make up much) but he doesnt flirt or talk to them.. he totally ignores me when he is around with his friends and i got the feeling that he doesnt want them to see that he's with me and when it comes to them, he would always agree on anything they want. But at the end of the day, after our classes he would look for me and ask how is my day etc., and help thru my assignments etc., but he would constantly say that he is SO HAPPY with his friends, always praise them like a god or sumthing,. Im a bit jealous cuz he spends almost the whole day w/ them and 30mins to 1hour with me.. arrgh
    My question is.. does he still.love me even though he chooses his friends on everything over me, or is giving me the signs that he wants to be free already? Or what ??
    Help... tnx :'(

We decide what is acceptable to us. You are not happy that he puts his friends before you or that he adds other girls on his email. Have you told him how you feel? Has anything changed since you told him you are unhappy? If no, break up with him.

Also don't put yourself down. It doesn't matter how you look or if some other girl is prettier. That is not an excuse to treat you badly. You don't take s**t from nobody. People will treat you the way you allow them to and self respect starts with you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I havent really told him what i feel, because when he starts telling story, i dont want to ruin his mood,. But i told him about the girls, and it worked for a little bit,.

You are afraid to speak up because you fear he will dump you am I right? If that is how you feel then there is no point in being in a relationhsip if you have that fear hanging over your head all the time. Grow a set and talk to him about how you feel. If he doesn't care then he doesn't love you.