+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fidelity in question

Only 6 months and its already like this?? This is a no brainer, break up with her. When a woman receives $ from a guy for sexual favours, what does that make her? A prostitute. Perhaps the reason why she is not putting out is because you aren't flashing the cash

Yes, withdrawing from Benzo's can be tough (and usually is, especially if she was on them for a while) but that doesn't really explain all the other crap. You have so many red flags here...for a start, you not being able to meet the ex because he has social anxiety? Really? How does he manage to be around people at work, then? She sounds full of bull and she must think you're about as naive as a child who still believes in Santa.

Update: We broke up. We went on a vacation and the hotel overdrafted her account by 300$. I said don't worry I'll take care of it, and she vehemently, and nastily said I ruined her whole life, im a lying scumbag blah blah...

Anyway I went to give her the cash today (after berating all morning and disrespecting me) later in the afternoon and she said "Thanks for what my friend (same dude) already put money in my account, thanks for nothing"

So I got pissed we argued, she brought up the same measly BS she always held against me. Meanwhile the other night she was so pilled out she almost drank a bottle of nail polish remover, and then said Im "not her father", and im a "control freak" cause i dont let her live her life (whatever the fnuk that means). That she wants to get back to living her life (whatever that is). That I didnt tell my ex about her (like im supposed to ?!? But did anyway)...Whatever its done

Thanks people's

It's rocky since the second date because you lied about something major?

I think you're reaping the rewards from that dynamic.

Jesus, she sounds like quite the nut bar. Aren't you glad it's only 6 months than something that drags out 6 years?

I really think there's a whole other side to this story we'll never know...

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    It's rocky since the second date because you lied about something major?

I think you're reaping the rewards from that dynamic.
    I could've done a lot worse, better or different. Either you accept it or you don't. Besides its not a lie if you tell somebody the truth as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by A Gui View Post
    I could've done a lot worse, better or different. Either you accept it or you don't. Besides its not a lie if you tell somebody the truth as far as I know
    I still think there's a LOT more to this story than you're sharing.

You come off like a controlling, lying prick. Not telling someone up front about a marriage or kids is deceptive. Why did you hide this?? And then you bullied her into cutting ties with friends that happen to be former BF's? Because you are just THAT insecure and jealous.

I think there's a lot more lying that happened on your part. You're the kind of guy who does shit that makes women crazy, and then complains that women are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    I still think there's a LOT more to this story than you're sharing.

You come off like a controlling, lying prick. Not telling someone up front about a marriage or kids is deceptive. Why did you hide this?? And then you bullied her into cutting ties with friends that happen to be former BF's? Because you are just THAT insecure and jealous.

I think there's a lot more lying that happened on your part. You're the kind of guy who does shit that makes women crazy, and then complains that women are crazy.
    Right..I "hid" my past. So I droped the bomb on the second date big fking deal. She could've walked away but didn't. I couldve plowed her and never return her calls. I didn't find out till she had a "bad habbit" till she junked out infront of me. Then when I try to help her im a "controll freak" ...yup makes sense.

As far as the ex bf shit please. I would like to see how many women are fine with there bf's chatting it up and talking shit about them behind there backs with there ex gf's. Can it happen sure....but to me its the exception not the rule. Guy friends are one thing. Former fnuk buddys...another story.

Quote Originally Posted by A Gui View Post
    Right..I "hid" my past. So I droped the bomb on the second date big fking deal. She could've walked away but didn't. I couldve plowed her and never return her calls. I didn't find out till she had a "bad habbit" till she junked out infront of me. Then when I try to help her im a "controll freak" ...yup makes sense.

As far as the ex bf shit please. I would like to see how many women are fine with there bf's chatting it up and talking shit about them behind there backs with there ex gf's. Can it happen sure....but to me its the exception not the rule. Guy friends are one thing. Former fnuk buddys...another story.
    Just your hostile response was enough to prove me right. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12