+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will we have a serious relationship? I don't know what to do

Will we have a serious relationship? I don't know what to do

So, I met this girl one month ago through common friends. Every time we are together, which happens once a week, we end up laughing, kissing and having sex. She already slept in my house and last night I slept in hers - I even met her older brother. She introduced me to two of her closest friends yesterday, as well.

This thing we have keeps growing every day. I think it's pretty obvious that she likes me and I definitely like her back.

But she already has said to me that she doesn't know "what's going to happen tomorrow". She ended a relationship at the same time she met me and keeps saying she is uncertain about all this, that she is not ready for anything serious with me.

The problem is that I know we have this strong connection. It's undeniable. We can't avoid each other. And she treats me like her boyfriend, introducing me to her friends, family... It's a paradox. I feel like I'm so close to be with her, but also that she keeps getting away or she playing hard to get.

The last thing she said to me, this afternoon, when I was leaving her home, was: "we can't kiss each other anymore". And, hours before, she also said: "you're the best kisser I've ever met, I'm addicted to your kisses".

Wow. I'm so confused.

Work out what you want and don't accept anything less. And yes, this may mean walking away from her if she won't be your girlfriend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Work out what you want and don't accept anything less. And yes, this may mean walking away from her if she won't be your girlfriend.
    Should I tell her I want to have a serious relationship? I'm trying not to do that, because I think she'll refuse immediately.

Also, when with me she is the warmest girl ever. I feel such a strong vibe between us. And then, when texting, she is cold and distant.

If she is rebounding, this will go nowhere and you will likely get hurt. Yes you should be honest and tell her what you want and if she doesn't want the same, it is time to walk away.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension7 View Post
    Should I tell her I want to have a serious relationship? I'm trying not to do that, because I think she'll refuse immediately.
    I suspect she will too. At least at this point in your fkfest, anyway.

Also, when with me she is the warmest girl ever. I feel such a strong vibe between us. And then, when texting, she is cold and distant.
    Then you best take back the power, sport and start not being so available to her. Stop letting her get over her last boyfriend by ****ing her way out of the pain. If you don't take back control, then when she's feeling better, she's just going drop you like a hot potato.

Let her chase you a bit. Let her feel the uncertainty of not having you whenever SHE deems it. Keep YOUR emotions out of it until she clearly is showing you that she wants you for more then a human bandaid and an orgasm.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion