+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I draw a picture of her?

Should I draw a picture of her?

Here's the deal:

I thought this girl likes me(for instance looking at me but when I look at her she quickly looks down then I turn away she looks at me again but turns away her look downwards again when I look back), but some actions from her part in the meantime discouraged me. I think it was something I've done with other girls that made her kinda angry at me but I've only tried anything with other girls because she discouraged me in the first place(hugging and hanging around other guys which made me insanely jealous, not looking and acting like she was very interested in a conversation(sometimes I talked to her but it was mostly questions from my side and it didnt look like she wanted to talk a lot), I walk next to her and she just walks away 5m ahead next to someone else in the group etc.)

I'm unsure what to do because I don't want to miss a chance I'm really really interested in her and I like her a lot it's not like with other girls I would probably accept a relationship with I know I'd have a really special time with her but on the other hand when you sum it up all I'm pretty much in the dark when it comes to the question wether she likes me or not. As I said previously she gave me some signs I thought were positive but some time after most of it was kinda cold from her part. I was thinking of simply confessing it to her(not online, more like in person since she'll have to say something) but before do something really nice like drawing a picture of her(I'm quite good with that). Is it a smart idea to make her such a present(I thought drawing a picture of her is kinda romantic) and then confess?
    Last edited by bolatola; 23-08-13 at 04:18 AM.

reply, please

lalalita Guest
    If a girl likes you, you'll know it. Anyone who is causing you this much distress just trying to figure out if she's interested isn't worth it.

I had a guy who was interested do a drawing of me. Yes, it was good, but I wasn't into him and the level of observation a drawing requires made me feel awkward.

If she's interested, you should be able to engage her in conversation easily. If you can't do this, then she's not interested.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You kind of have to have a rapport with a woman before you take the time to draw them.... unless of course you have their permission first.

I'm quite artistic and have drawn women that I've felt deeply for... but only inside of a relationship. It may seem strange to show that you've spent some time picturing her or looking at her to get an accurate drawing. It would be like looking at a girls notebook and she's written her name and your name a bunch of times with little hearts on it. It might be kind of flattering.. but also a little creepy with no.... "formal" interest piqued.

Ok guys thanks for your advice. I guess you're all right if she liked me I'd know it. Just better to move on(but it's hard) .

I kinda wanted to try and play the persistent card... I've heard girls appreciate that and may give you a chance. But nah...

While it's true she gave me a headache it is hard for me simply because I do like her so much... and you know when you have that chance I thought I was ready to go through some stuff for her...
    Last edited by bolatola; 24-08-13 at 06:48 PM.

So give it a shot, just don't start out with a picture of her... just ask her if you can take her out to eat and get to know her better. Not.. in those exact words...