+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I come back to my ex?

buf is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Should I come back to my ex?

I am an 19 year old Asian girl and just move to UK for 1 year to live with my father. He has a job in London and I went to the university in Manchester. Then I met a 35 year old guy who is my father’s college in the company’s party. We started dating after that and 3 months later he said he loved me and we really had a serious relationship. We have been together for like 6 months but we never have sex. He asked me many times but I feel so uncomfortable when he touches my boobs or sth (I am still a virgin and I feel sick when think about sex). Then 1 night we went out for a drink, he drank quite a lot and then try to have sex with my in the car. I told him I did not want to but he insisted on taking off my dress and touching me. I was terrified and cried a lot because I did not want to. Then I left and did not allow him to see me again. But then I had kind of girl talk with my best friend and my dad heard everything. He didn’t even know about our relationship. Then he really had a fight with my ex and he forbid me to see him again. My dad said he is kind of womanizer, he sleeps with every women in the company. But now I really miss him and want to see him again. He calls me everyday and says he loves me so much. The thing is, I don’t know whether I can still trust him after what he did. Is that normal for a British guy? ( I mean what he did to me). Please give me some advices. Thanks a lot everyone!
    Last edited by buf; 27-08-13 at 06:06 AM.

Buf, a 35yo guy has no business pushing himself onto a 19yo virgin. And no, it's not normal for a British guy to do this.

Your dad is right - he's a womaniser and you'd do well to stay away from him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree. Stay the hell away from him. Your a virgin which makes him a perverted cunt. Find a boy your own age that you do feel comfortable with sexually and stay away from older men
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Buf, a 35yo guy has no business pushing himself onto a 19yo virgin. And no, it's not normal for a British guy to do this.

Your dad is right - he's a womaniser and you'd do well to stay away from him.
    Thank basilandthyme I just wonder why he spends like almost 1 year together with me. And I feel like I found my soul mate, we could talk overnight about anything. I have no problem if he used to sleep with thousand girls. Is it possible for him to settle down with me, that's what I think

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I agree. Stay the hell away from him. Your a virgin which makes him a perverted cunt. Find a boy your own age that you do feel comfortable with sexually and stay away from older men
    Thanks 4 your advice. I am kind of newbie, I've just been in Uk for 1 year and I totally don't know about the dating culture. I just wonder what wrong with a virgin like u mention. Can u explain more? Thank u