+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LoveForum Quote of the Week...

LoveForum Quote of the Week...

I have to say there are some amazingly funny, insightful, and brilliant posters on this site.

I think it would be fun to have a thread where we show recognition for some of the great quotes we come across here.

The only thing I request is that you don't quote yourself, and don't quote anything that resembles a personal attack against anyone.And of course, give credit to the poster..

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post

i wouldnt mind a sixsome with them. they can take it in turns

^lol does it have to be something funny, or something helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Kim K is an untalented tub of lard. To add insult to injury: She has replaced Marilyn Munroe as the poster child for Boarderline Personality Disorder.
    Last edited by Exeter19; 24-08-13 at 01:39 AM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Cool thread idea, Latino. If I see something whenever browsing the forum I'll link it into your thread.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

There are so many but I can't exactly remember them. Some funnnnay as hell, others insigtful and warm.

I'll post back when I remember or find some of them.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Every time my gf asks me one of those questions I make her tell me that I have a huge cock and I fukk like a God before I give her the answer she wants (she has stopped asking me those questions some time ago so I haven't had my ego jerked off in what seems like forever now )
    from the intimate forum thread have you ever fantasized.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake