+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is my everything to me

She is my everything to me

Hello.
    I will try to be short with my story here and also ask you ladies/gentlemen for your help. So I meet this very beautiful girl from Turkey that was visiting my country - Macedonia and we fell in love, deep love. She is Muslim and I am Christian(Orthodox) and we have no problem with the religion "difference" . Now she left my country and went back to Turkey. I will visit her this winter and next year she is going in America (got green card) and asked me to go with her and her family (also with my family too) to live there, study there and marry her. I don't know if that is a problem for me, what should I do there how to survive. I have to study and work in same time and also do everything from beginning. (my houses, cars, friends everything will stay here.)
    Give me an advice since I am 19 year old and no experience.
    Q: Should I go and live with her, marry her?
    Q: How to survive in America to find place to live, study, work?
    Any kind of advice is welcomed
    I know that I was long with this story but this means to me a lot.

Thank you for your patience.

well based on what you said im not sure you should even think about doing any of this, but its hard to say.

it could go really well, you get married have kids and have a great life together

but it could also go badly,
    getting devorced is a hard thing to go through, not just with emotions, but all the legal paperwork, its really expensive,
    and then what if you have children together, you might move back to your country and not even see you kids

for a 19 year old this is a very hard descision im 30 and i woulnd't be making this descision based on only seeing her for a short while when she was on holiday

sorry man i know you love her, i would move to live with her, but don't marry her until you have lived together for a few years first

Yes we plan to go to college first and after we end after 4 years we get married. Because kids and study do not go well in same time.
    Thank you very much for your opinion

At 19, education is much more important than getting married and having babies. There's plenty of time for that. Education and doing what you love as a career is the best gift to give to yourself. Don't give it up for a girl. You are so young.