+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty conflict.

Shut the **** up and mind your own business IS helpful advice for you.

Telling the whole world would be blabbering. Itching to blabber just means you want to really badly.

No one accused you of being disloyal. For someone claiming not to be a drama queen, you certainly know how to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Marilyn Monroe avatar coupled with the fact your username is misspriss isn't helping your case either. You asked for our insight, we gave it. Don't bitch just because you don't like it.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 30-08-13 at 03:28 AM.

No, you got good advice - you just didn't like being called out for being an instigating drama queen.

Your BF is worse than a girl, and out of all of this - *he's* the one that's must peculiar and the one you should be tweaked at and concerned about trusting.

Still, you're not as loyal as you like to pretend, and your crew has an odd sense of "friendship" to gossip about each other like this. Sounds so high school, really.

You are the one who should reconsider not only the company she keeps, but how she deals with their backstabbing, disloyalty, and gossip. Because if you heard this about her, imagine what crap they say about YOU.

Lmao, oh boy. Funny how people can twist things in their own little minds. Thanks (not really) for all your "insightful" advice. I'd be SO lost without it
    Trying to bring people down, only means that they are above you

Quote Originally Posted by missprisss View Post
    Thanks (not really) for all your "insightful" advice. I'd be SO lost without it
    Clearly you would be. After all, you are following our advice which was in direct contrast to what you wanted to do. Glad we could steer you in the right direction.

LOL. Please, don't flatter yourself. My decision had NOTHING to do with any of you!

LOL. Please, don't flatter yourself. My decision had NOTHING to do with any of you!
    You wrote 5 paragraphs, then asked, "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

We then told you, unanimously what to do, in opposition of how you wanted to handle it, and you are now doing it. Try to delude yourself all you want, but we steered you toward your decision.

A little gratitude would be nice.

Actually, it turns out that I had a REAL LIFE conversation with a friend about it, and kept the names anonymous, and she ultimately was my deciding opinion. Again, my decision had nothing to do with a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Yes you gave me the same advice, but why the hell would I take any advice from a bunch of people making judgements about me, and calling me names lmao. And I'm the one deluding myself... Right lol.

You want gratitude? Thank you in advance for f*cking off

Happy?

Again, my decision had nothing to do with a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Yes you gave me the same advice, but why the hell would I take any advice from a bunch of people making judgements about me, and calling me names lmao. And I'm the one deluding myself... Right lol.
    I'm curious then, why write 5 paragraphs and ask us what we think you should do if you don't care? At this point we should agree to disagree. There's no way you're going to convince me you put all that effort into the thread because you didn't care what we had to say.

If your friend was the deciding factor, why not go to her first?

Speaking of name calling, you're the only one that's done it in this thread.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 30-08-13 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I'm curious then, why write 5 paragraphs and ask us what we think you should do if you don't care? At this point we should agree to disagree. There's no way you're going to convince me you put all that effort into the thread because you didn't care what we had to say.

If your friend was the deciding factor, why not go to her first?
    I did care at first what people were going to say. But you've all jumped to ridiculous conclusions about the type of person I am and the type of people I associate with, and much of what many of you are saying is completely irrelevant or just plain absurd. I didn't want to go to anyone in real life because of the complications of keeping it anonymous, but I managed, and I'm glad that I did.

The conclusions weren't that ridiculous if you followed the advice.

If you don't like the vibe of the forum, why don't you leave, instead of telling everyone else to **** off?

The conclusions weren't that ridiculous if you followed the advice.

If you don't like the vibe of the forum, why don't you leave, instead of telling everyone else to **** off?
    Cause that would be far too easy

Plus, telling ppl to f*ck off is so much fun! And based on your attitude, I'd say you agree, no?

No, I don't agree. Telling someone to change their approach or **** off just means you can't handle what they're saying, so you want them to go away.

No, I don't agree. Telling someone to change their approach or **** off just means you can't handle what they're saying, so you want them to go away.
    Don't get it twisted. Changing your approach is NOT the same as changing your opinion.

You don't get to decide how others approach something. Can't handle it, that's on you.

If you have no intention of giving helpful advice then kindly f*ck off
    How rude. Here only three days and telling us what to do already. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast