+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty conflict.

No, our conclusions about your character, the kind of friend you are, and the company you keep is not inaccurate.

You came on here and called your BFF a "hussy" and a "slut". That's your idea of being a loyal friend?

Seriously, with how you describe your GF, it's no wonder you hang out with people who are all talking shit about each other.

Again, you don't like the mirror being held up, but we have nothing invested in your life, besides pointing out what's flawed in your judgment and how you live your life. Don't try to come off like you're so concerned about being a loyal friend, when the truth is that you talk horribly about your BFF, and since you clearly have so little genuine respect for her as a person, then the rest of it is you just trying to stir up shit and drama.

Quote Originally Posted by missprisss View Post
    Don't get it twisted. Changing your approach is NOT the same as changing your opinion.
    Can you help me out, please. Can you tell me how to word "mind your own business" so that it won't offend you and cause you to defend your position over and over again until someone finally tells you to go ahead and blab away?

Thank you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Cause that would be far too easy

Plus, telling ppl to f*ck off is so much fun! And based on your attitude, I'd say you agree, no?
    I can see why you chose Marylin Munroe for your avatar.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I can see why you chose Marylin Munroe for your avatar.
    Lol really? Can you now? Gosh, you must have me all figured out now.
    Trying to bring people down, only means that they are above you

Marilyn Monroe was an obnoxious cunt who got what she deserved. Those who idolize her in my experience are also obnoxious cunts, and hopefully they get the same.

I'm much more interested in your response to what namemyname had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    No, our conclusions about your character, the kind of friend you are, and the company you keep is not inaccurate.

You came on here and called your BFF a "hussy" and a "slut". That's your idea of being a loyal friend?

Seriously, with how you describe your GF, it's no wonder you hang out with people who are all talking shit about each other.

Again, you don't like the mirror being held up, but we have nothing invested in your life, besides pointing out what's flawed in your judgment and how you live your life. Don't try to come off like you're so concerned about being a loyal friend, when the truth is that you talk horribly about your BFF, and since you clearly have so little genuine respect for her as a person, then the rest of it is you just trying to stir up shit and drama.
    Would you not consider your friend "a bit of a hussy" (exact quote) if she had slept with over 35 people, and many of them, while on "breaks" from her bf? Doesn't mean I love her any less. Just like she calls me a brat (because I am) doesn't mean she loves me any less. I don't hang out with people who talk shit about each other. It was a poker game between a bunch of guys talking about the sluttiness of a girl. Lol not the same as "a group of freinds who constantly talks shit about each other."

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Marilyn Monroe was an obnoxious cunt who got what she deserved. Those who idolize her in my experience are also obnoxious cunts, and hopefully they get the same.

I'm much more interested in your response to what namemyname had to say.
    Who said I idolize her? Again, jumping to conclusions. I know nothing about her. I happen to like her photos because she was gorgeous, and the photos of her that you see are always beautiful.

Would you not consider your friend "a bit of a hussy" (exact quote) if she had slept with over 35 people, and many of them, while on "breaks" from her bf? Doesn't mean I love her any less. Just like she calls me a brat (because I am) doesn't mean she loves me any less. I don't hang out with people who talk shit about each other. It was a poker game between a bunch of guys talking about the sluttiness of a girl. Lol not the same as "a group of freinds who constantly talks shit about each other."
    No, I don't judge my friends and put labels on them.

Oh, I see. So, a bunch of your friends talking about another friend, and discussing her "slutiness" is OK, because it's not like you're talking shit about each other.

SIGH.

Hello? *tap* *tap* Is this thing on? Hello?

You didn't have to say anything. The fact you chose her as a representation of yourself is a rather acute form of idolatry.

Brat is a nice way of saying obnoxious cunt.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 30-08-13 at 05:13 AM.

Just realize, that you and your friends are all alike. You all talk shit about each other, and it's entirely immature, judgmental, and damaging.

One day you'll mature into more adult friendships in which you're not showing such passive aggressive disdain for each other. I hope.

Lol really? Can you now? Gosh, you must have me all figured out now.
    Pretty much. You did say he "worked out of province" when y'all live in America.

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    :d :d :d :d

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Pretty much. You did say he "worked out of province" when y'all live in America.
    Why are you so focused on that one little detail? Ever think maybe I didn't want to post my real location?? Maybe I'm in Canada, eh? Of maybe I'm in Algeria? Or Thailand or Turkey?! Hey, maybe I'm in Peru

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Just realize, that you and your friends are all alike. You all talk shit about each other, and it's entirely immature, judgmental, and damaging.

One day you'll mature into more adult friendships in which you're not showing such passive aggressive disdain for each other. I hope.
    Telling my friend to her face that she's a hussy isn't "talking shit." If I were saying that to everyone else and NOT her, than that would be a different story.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast