+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by missprisss View Post
    Telling my friend to her face that she's a hussy isn't "talking shit." If I were saying that to everyone else and NOT her, than that would be a different story.
    Really? You tell her to her face that you think she's a hussy and a slut?

And that's not what happened. The guys talked about her behind her back, and you pretty much confirmed what they said.

Sorry, I really don't understand people who talk like this to each other. You all seem rather toxic, if that's how the dynamic operates in your circle.

With my friends, if anyone DARE self-deprecate, I jump on them and remind them what's amazing about them. I don't let my friends talk badly about themselves, so we definitely don't tolerate talking shit about each other either.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Really? You tell her to her face that you think she's a hussy and a slut?

Sorry, I really don't understand people who talk like this to each other. You all seem rather toxic, if that's how the dynamic operates in your circle.

With my friends, if anyone DARE self-deprecate, I jump on them and remind them what's amazing about them. I don't let my friends talk badly about themselves, so we definitely don't tolerate talking shit about each other either.
    It's like talking to a wall.
    Trying to bring people down, only means that they are above you

Why are you so focused on that one little detail? Ever think maybe I didn't want to post my real location?? Maybe I'm in Canada, eh? Of maybe I'm in Algeria? Or Thailand or Turkey?! Hey, maybe I'm in Peru
    Hey... maybe you're even in lala land.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    HEY! Maybe I am?

It's like talking to a wall.
    Yes, it is.

Best not to waste any more time here, dear. I'm sure you have gossip to spread about your slutty friends, or need to tell your BF he's a douchebag (to his face, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Peru is a cool place. I make a killer Peruvian chicken, that's to die for.

Yes, it is.

Best not to waste any more time here, dear. I'm sure you have gossip to spread about your slutty friends, or need to tell your BF he's a douchebag (to his face, of course).
    Actually my boyfriend is far from a douche bag, as you may have noticed in a previous thread I posted, although I'm sure you haven't since you seem about as dense as a pile of dirt.

From your thread about him yesterday, your boyfriend seems like a douchbag and a pussy. Passive-aggressive, needy, and insecure was exactly what you described.

Also, dirt in a pile isn't very dense. It's much denser when naturally packed into the earth before being dug and put into a pile.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 30-08-13 at 06:10 AM.

Actually my boyfriend is far from a douche bag, as you may have noticed in a previous thread I posted, although I'm sure you haven't since you seem about as dense as a pile of dirt.
    Sorry, Priss. I didn't care to look at your other threads. Still don't. lol

Such strong language from a young lady who claims to not care about a bunch of strangers. But, then again, seeing how your call your BFF a "hussy" and a "slut", it doesn't surprise me you'd name call pretty much everyone you encounter. Even outside the province.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    From your thread about him yesterday, your boyfriend seems like a douchbag and a pussy. Passive-aggressive, needy, and insecure was exactly what you described.

Also, dirt in a pile isn't very dense. It's much denser when naturally packed into the earth before being dug and put into a pile.
    Ouch, I think I'll go cry in the corner because a bunch of people I don't know think badly of me. Lol. Boo freaking hoo.

Sorry, Priss. I didn't care to look at your other threads. Still don't. lol

Such strong language from a young lady who claims to not care about a bunch of strangers. But, then again, seeing how your call your BFF a "hussy" and a "slut", it doesn't surprise me you'd name call pretty much everyone you encounter. Even outside the province.
    Awe look at that play on words you clever little devil. You must feel pretty good about yourself right now eh

I wasn't really addressing you at all. I was just reminding you of what a bitch you described your boyfriend to be in the thread you just referenced. You did not portray him in a good light..even if you think you did.

I'm starting to think this bitch is a troll........
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I wasn't really addressing you at all. I was just reminding you of what a bitch you described your boyfriend to be in the thread you just referenced.
    Pretty sure I don't need to be reminded of something I posted myself. Thanks though.

Pretty sure I don't need to be reminded of something I posted myself. Thanks though.
    Pretty sure you do since you said you described him as far from a douchebag..which you did not.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast