+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't Women into French Maids Outfits as much as Guys are ?

Why aren't Women into French Maids Outfits as much as Guys are ?

I mean how can you resist the fun of mincing about dusting in an outfit that lets you wear high heels, fishnets, and panties with the ruffles on the butt ? Plus it seems like no matter the body type they make you look sexy and fun !

Because they are SOOOOOOOOOO yesterday, gurlfriend.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    gurlfriend.
    Quote for Emphasis

Because my idea of slipping into something more comfortable generally involves sleepwear.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Because my idea of slipping into something more comfortable generally involves sleepwear.
    sweats and slippers lol
    Trying to bring people down, only means that they are above you

It also has to be said that after a day in heels and tights and a bra, the last thing a girl wants to do is put on another pair of heels, an uncomfortable bra (all costume bras are horrible to wear) and more hosiery. Blech
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i love to dress up! i have a whole album of me in a french maid's outfit..

I don't like those silly outfits. I prefer sexy underwear or lingerie.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I exchanged photos with a date I met online. Her photo looked like she was wearing a French maid outfit and I commented that I really liked the French maid outfit. She wrote back miffed and said it was some kind of formal dress with pearls on the fringe or something. The date went okay, but we didn't have a second one. She should have played along with the French maid theme.

lalalita Guest
    I love dressing up. I have a maid outfit.

Lalatita, your guy is very lucky ! I don't get modern women ? If I was a gal I would skip at the opportunity to wear fun outfits

I think that lots of women just get lazy about this stuff. I really do. If I really, really, really like a guy, I'd make the effort and I'd do the french maid costume in a heartbeat. For me, knowing that I'm making my guy happy or fulfilling some fantasy of his is a serious turn-on!! So keep looking, you'll find a girl who will like it as much as you do.

I think it has a lot to do with the individual. The french maid out fit falls under the catagory of role playing. Some are into it, some are shy about it and some find it silly....I don't think it's about laziness at all. I imagine you are dating girls that are around 20? Many at that age don't have a developed sexual repertoire yet.....they don't have the experience and the world still revolves around them....it's not "what I can do for you but what you can do for me" attitude.

There is nothing stopping you from having your own private experience with it Sonnydi lol. I'm sure they make french maid outfits in larger sizes.

i've seen lots go as french maids at halloween costume parties, but no where else.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm game for a French Maid outfit if he dresses up as Tarzan. Or a Firefighter.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast