+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating this hot guy. Pls read

Dating this hot guy. Pls read

this guy i met for 2 days

1 day at a party we met then we moved to his place.

day 2 he cooked for me and my friend (mainly invited me only but i asked a friend to accompany)
    he's really nice and I kinda like him.

he invited me alone for day 3 which he will txt me when exactly when he comes back from his trip which will be nx week
    but just earlier a friend txted me that she saw him at the club with another girl, he's not on trip
    and he saw that my friend saw him

its fine. I already know he's a player and don't care. I'm not his wife and don't wanna control him with such things...etc.

The thing i'm worried is, he might not ask me for that day 3 date again? cos he saw that my friend saw him

I like him and wanna continue to date with him. Shall i txt him like "hey.. hope ur enjoying ur trip. I'm also going to see my grandma in another town tomorrow. My friend is crazy. She said she saw u at the club. She doesn't know that ur not even here. haha "

What do u think, gents?

i want him to tell him indirectly that I do not know about his affair so that he will still dare to continue to date me hehehe

or does that sound too obvious that I'm pretending to not know?

Please advice!!

I dunno troll... whaddya YOU think?

You aren't even a couple and u caught him in a lie. Who cares how "hot" he is. Why do u want a player and a liar? I doubt he'll quit his ways anytime soon

Sounds pretty troll like, BUT if you're not a troll... Don't say anything about the trip. Make him aware that you the truth, but don't be angry about it, cause like you said, you're not even a couple yet, you have no right to say what he can and can't do. Let him know, you know he was lying, and tell him, "we're not exclusive, you can see other people, just don't lie to me about it" and when things start to get serious, you HAVE TO have "the talk." Some couples don't need it, but in this case you will. IF things get serious, you'll need to let him know that you don't intend on seeing anyone else, and you expect him to reciprocate.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars