+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I slept with my best friend's gf but is there a way to make sure he doesn't find out?

Ok, so you have been a "Mr.Big" and screwed his girlfriend few times. Now be "Mr.Big" again and tell him so he can punch you in the face like you deserve it...and endure it. Then step away and let them decide what they will do. He obviously has shitty g/f which he needs to get rid of. Same as his friend...nobody wants such people around.

So you say it happen few times and you feel bad? I dont get this part...You tripped few times and your penis fall right into hers vagina, and you feel bad because...what...you injured your penis??

Quote Originally Posted by Tony98 View Post
    That would really suck. She promised that this secret is between us.
    And you believed something coming out of the mouth of a cheater? Foolish boy.

Next time think before you put your dick in someone.

No wonder u never get attention from girls. Your a selfish a-hole who back stabs his "best friend" in the back. . I feel so sorry for your best friend. Hope he can get a new gf and best friend soon. Cuz You both suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    No wonder u never get attention from girls. Your a selfish a-hole who back stabs his "best friend" in the back. . I feel so sorry for your best friend. Hope he can get a new gf and best friend soon. Cuz You both suck.
    I did get attention from girls but very very few or if I did it wasn't girls I was attracted to. I always had trouble (his gf is just the 3rd girl I've slept with). This is even way before I did that.

Yes, I might be a bad friend. It got to the point I was sick of every guy and him getting girls easily while I would tried to copied them but no real success. I guess I couldn't take it anymore and when his gf show a lot of interest in me, I went for it.

If hes realy your best friend then tell him - hey, mate I think you should know that... raped me lol. Dont let girl stand between friendship. You can ease your fault by telling that she was the one who showed the ibterest and that you were a virgin and she basicaly raped you, you were drunk and touched her tit and she pressured to tell him if you wouldnt continue this with her. NAd that you didnt enjoyed it at all. In fact she was realy discusting and you felt so bad and used afterwards that you cried and womited afterwards. Besides you went to doctor to check up and you got STS from her.

If seriously it time to be a man and take the responsibility and all the damage that comes with it. Only in this way you can truly grow.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

K_6 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Learn your lesson but don't beat yourself up forever over this.

You feel real bad? but you stuck your dick in her more than once.....When she has a fight with him, it's going to come out dude. You should tell your friend that his GF is a slut because she came onto you and made you f uck her....more than once!!

If you were in his shoes wouldn't you want to know that your GF was a whore? I bet money on it you are not the only guy she banged in their relationship. Hurry up and tell him. Just make sure you play the victim to soften the blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony98 View Post
    I'd rather live with that guilt than seeing him heartbroken and losing our friendship for good.
    It's going to happen anyways if you don't tell him.....he will be grateful in the end that he found out from you because you had the balls to tell him.....it would really suck if you ended up at their wedding as his best man now wouldn't it?

You should not do that, and he can not be your best friend if you slept with his girlfriend

Does she have any proof? If not, deny it.

You've got to tell him Tony. That's all there is too it. Every fun moment you are having with him is just going to make it worse when it comes out in the end. Someone will slip. He'll sense something or he'll stumble upon a conversation. Maybe not today, maybe in 20 years, but he deserves the truth so he can make that decision himself. What you did was horrible and I would seriously re-evaluate the term "best friend". But when you make mistakes you are at least supposed to do something right out of a wrong situation, and that is come clean. That way you are only guilty of betrayal and not everything else on top of it.

If they break up she'll tell him. If he has a fight with you about something she might tell him. If she starts feeling guilty and can't carry on by lying to him anymore she may tell him without consulting you. This whole "it is our secret" business is nonsense. The two of you couldn't hold your pants let alone keep a secret. It'll come out eventually and when it does whoever you end up with may not know about it either. Then she'll find out and it is an even bigger mess.

Tell him now. He has every right to not be your friend after this, but one thing I can't stand is phoniness.

I have had two situations like this in my life. the first one was before I was married and had briefly dated a cheerleader from a local college. I was unsure of where the relationship was going and my best friend at the time ended up ****ing her one night at a party. He was terrified to tell me but when he di he was surprised at how I thanked him and was grateful that he did. What he actually did beyond ****ing my girl was show me that she was not the right girl for me and saved me the wasted time dating her any longer. he did me a favor.

The second time was when I was staying over at a different friends home after a night of drinking. my friend was pretty much knocked out from the drinking and we had all gone to bed. I was sleeping alone on the couch when about an hour after going to bed his wife ended up waking me up and was standing completely naked next to the couch asking me to have sex with her. I respectfully told her how incredible she looked but respectfully declined and she went back up to bed. The next day she called me and was crying and afraid that I was going to tell my friend. I assured her that since nothing happened I would keep it between us and have never told my friend. Turns out though that my friend was actually sleeping around and the wife was feeling neglected. They divorced a year after that night and both have remarried. I have never told anybody about that night and although I am no longer friends with my friend I am still good friends with the wife and there has not been any sexual tension or flirting ever since and that was over ten years ago. Sometimes people make mistakes. In your case however, you are just taking advantage of your friend and his GF. Sleeping with your friends GF one time was one time too many and because you went back for more tells me that neither you or the GF gives a shit about your friend.
    The best advice is to not seek advice from the internet.

BTW, your friend is going to find out, its just a matter of how he finds out. At this point you have the opportunity to man up and make sure he finds out the right way. You may end up no longer friends or with a black eye, but at least you will have done the right thing
    The best advice is to not seek advice from the internet.

Hey, Cornhole got it right.

Uhhhh.... she should break up with her boyfriend, and just be with you.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast