+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of one to 10, how pretty/sexy is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    and I think defined visible muscles are beautiful. .... I do not think fat rolls or muffin tops are attractive.
    Why does it have to be one or the other? What about a person who's slim but without defined muscles.

For what it's worth, I make sure to avoid having defined muscles - I don't find them at all feminine.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Why does it have to be one or the other? What about a person who's slim but without defined muscles.
    Yeah, this is what I'm talking about too... average-weight persons with no visible muscles. It doesn't mean they are unhealthy or unfit, especially females.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

For what it's worth, I make sure to avoid having defined muscles - I don't find them at all feminine.
    I'm not talking body builder status...just nice lean defined muscles when you move...like a swimmer or dancer. To me that is in the middle...fit.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    see this is y i have some slight issues with americans. backup you are a f**king asshole and so are your friends. way to objectify a woman shallow piece of shite. how would you like it if someone downgraded you based on your looks? tried to make you feel inadequate or insecure? oh right, youve got money, wow, babe magnet. rolling my eyes. you americans really are the most shallow,.materialistic scummy sleazy pigs! not all but a failrly large % of you!
    How is what I said anymore objectifying than the OP coming here and asking to be rated on a scale of 1-10...and everbody in this thread actually rating her? If anything, my scale is more forgiving.

I don't think I have nearly enough money to be a babe magnet solely on that.

Anyway, how did I downgrade or try to make her feel inadequate? By my score, I said she looks average, which I hardly see as an insult.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 05-09-13 at 06:57 AM.

She's definitely a thick girl, not a bad thing, lots of people are into thick, curvaceous women. I'd give her a 6 in the body region, definitely a butter face though. (For anyone who doesn't know what a butter face is, it's a girl who is hot but has an ugly face. "Everything is nice, BUT HER FACE" rude I know lol.) I'd rate her face a 3 or 4.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

You are starting to grow on me anonymous_a.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You are starting to grow on me anonymous_a.
    Lol, mhm. Almost was thinking the same thing looking over some of your posts lol.... key word SOME of your posts lol.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    She's definitely a thick girl, not a bad thing, lots of people are into thick, curvaceous women. I'd give her a 6 in the body region, definitely a butter face though. (For anyone who doesn't know what a butter face is, it's a girl who is hot but has an ugly face. "Everything is nice, BUT HER FACE" rude I know lol.) I'd rate her face a 3 or 4.
    Really? Just curious what's wrong with her face? She has a killer smile, blue (green?) eyes, straight teeth, etc. The other picture that was posted was another full body shot of her, I thought she was smoking to be honest. Very friendly and pretty face, I thought at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Really? Just curious what's wrong with her face? She has a killer smile, blue (green?) straight teeth, etc. The other picture that was posted was another full body shot of her, I thought she was smoking to be honest. Very friendly and pretty face, I thought at least.
    Let me correct you: she has a nice eye color, and nice teeth. She had very small lips, her eyes are shaped weird (in my opinion) her cheek structure and face shape don't go together. I don't know, I just don't her particularly pretty. She's not hideous, just not pretty. My opinion.

^^^lol.

But Basil, I'm with you. I believe in being toned and fit or healthy. However, I have never wanted muscles really defined on my body. I like to have that softness as a woman. Muscular women are not attractive imo. Face.maybe, bodies no.
    The only thing I really care about is my stomach tbh.
    I personally find curvy not fat, attractive on women. I like to be full up top but not sloppy , toned stomach/ waist and I'm black, most of my fam is originally from Trinidad. I like a juicy, full well defined apple bottom. I think it's pretty. I think nicki minaj has a nice body, shots and all...she fills her clothes out nicely. Since when is having a hips and ass a problem? We clearly from diff places, cultures. No complaints this far.
    Last edited by Starnique; 05-09-13 at 11:45 AM.

I think all of us could fall a few "points" to a critical eye... I'm not going to rate this woman because its erroneous.. but regardless of how she looks, theres someone out there that will find her to be the most beautiful person they've ever met...

Can't we just like the person for who they are ?
    Social media has made us to believe that just because a person is below physical standards to our own, that they should be neglected completely.

I'm in decent shape, but started 50 pounds heavier, but my mentality changed and I was approaching more people.
    They didn't mind talking to me, and now I stay fit to have the energy I need for various activities.

I hate how I am complimented on my looks, when your not getting to know my outer self, but what I can give you in terms of respect, generousity, humbleness, and other things, but someone that is there in case you need an individual to talk too, no matter how busy I am, because we need to stop being so selfish and treat everyone equally.

Just like my friend where I wanted to carpool another person, they should also have fun at camping like the rest of us, and he said directly to, "she isn't even hot", like what the frig is with people and their obsession on how a person looks like ?

This individual also needs our support, that not everyone is heartless.
    P.S. love the person for who they are, and not what they could be
    Last edited by Kromat83; 05-09-13 at 06:43 PM.

this whole ratng scale is just another way to make women feel bad about themselves and make them compete with each other and work hard to look "perfect" by media standards. some of you women who actually join in on this are morons SMH
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    this whole ratng scale is just another way to make women feel bad about themselves and make them compete with each other and work hard to look "perfect" by media standards. some of you women who actually join in on this are morons SMH
    I don't do anything by media standards. I do whatever the fck I want lol. I rate people based on how I see them, not how anyone else made me to see them. I don't see how joining in on something someone ASKED US to do, makes me a moron. If I posted a pic or myself and asked for a 1-10 rating, I'd expect honest opinions. Why is someone a moron for having a different view on things than you do?

She looks really cute and has an attractive body that many a man would like to enjoy. My guess is if she finds out you are posting these pics on the innerweb some other guy will eventually get a chance to take new honeymoon pictures with her too.
    The best advice is to not seek advice from the internet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast