+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of one to 10, how pretty/sexy is she?

I think she looks a bit porky. Just look at those legs. Give her another 5 years and it'll be cullulite city, you'll be able to park a motorbike between her arse cheeks.

she needs to exercise a bit, and wont give her rating, because that just makes them feel like they got graded too low or not high enough.

Appearance can be changed, but the personality they have obtained or refined over the years, is harder to develop.
    Love a person for who they are, not what you wish them to be.

P.S. if you put 2 or 3 beautiful women and the average one was more interesting to talk than the others, I would pick the average and maybe help her reach a healthy lifestyle and motivate her to exercise so she has more energy in life and we're able to do various physical activities outside.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 06-09-13 at 01:54 AM.

I agree, a person's inner beauty is the most important thing about them. If a person has inner ugliness then all of the sudden they don't look all that sexy. Where as a person with a great personality, treats others kindly all of the sudden becomes much sexier when that inner beauty comes out.

That being said, maybe this girl has inner beauty, but I still think she has a lot of outer beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Where as a person with a great personality, treats others kindly all of the sudden becomes much sexier when that inner beauty comes out.
    Even when she's really ferking ugly? Ugly women have to be nice because otherwise they'd stand no chance. Same as fat birds - they'll do anything for the attention.

Booooring, Bois.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Even when she's really ferking ugly? Ugly women have to be nice because otherwise they'd stand no chance. Same as fat birds - they'll do anything for the attention.
    Hot girls have to be nice too. Trust me, they do. Ever here when a really hot girl says "I only attract jerks!" Well, there is a reason, it is because she is probably a bi*ch. Probably has the kindness and personality of a rock. Felt she could get by on looks. That isn't the case. If you are a menace to be around but are downright gorgeous then you'll get a guy, but he'll only be interested in one thing and he'll dread being around you the other 23 hours a day.

Humility, kindness, and loyalty are not only great qualities in my mind but I also find those qualities sexy in a woman. Rudeness, standoffishness, self-centeredness and entitlement are qualities that are ugly and they bring out the ugliness in a girl no matter how good looking she is.

Guys go through their teens and 20s dating the Jersey Shore/Kardashian types and these are the girls they make mistakes with and learn from. The ones they settle down with aren't these girls, but the ones who they may or may not have ignored in high school. No one wants to marry a Kardashian type, ask Kris Humphries!

This girl is pretty. And she's expressive. She transmits and radiates. This is called magnetism and is perceived through personal contact. She may not be a perfect beauty but she sure isn't a boring/same expression one either. If she has a nice personality too and she definitely looks like a warm candid girl, she should never be single for too long. A nice man with good healthy standards for women should be able to appreciate her.
    Last edited by Valixy; 06-09-13 at 04:48 AM.

You look pretty enough to me -- maybe a 7. The person in the pics looks like fun and outgoing and active. I am judging more on the overall then on face or just the body alone.
    Are these your own pics because husband is cheating and you feel insecure, are these pics of a woman you are thinking of cheating with, or are they pics of a rival your bf or husband is cheating with? One of those. Just because your account says male means nothing.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    You look pretty enough to me -- maybe a 7. The person in the pics looks like fun and outgoing and active. I am judging more on the overall then on face or just the body alone.
    Are these your own pics because husband is cheating and you feel insecure, are these pics of a woman you are thinking of cheating with, or are they pics of a rival your bf or husband is cheating with? One of those. Just because your account says male means nothing.
    She is everything you said. Very fun, very kind, very nice. I too think she is very pretty. Like I said, who I am (I'm not the girl) isn't important. I could very well be her husband, but like I said in the OP it isn't important. What is important is people's opinions, the "why" is not anyone's business but I can assure you people are overanalyzing it to death for no reason. The pictures weren't posted for any particular reason.

Why post them if not for a reason. You think its a better idea to just do things for no reason than to have a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Why post them if not for a reason. You think its a better idea to just do things for no reason than to have a reason?
    I think the point of the post was to say the reasons are not relevant to anyone here (if there is a big reason at all) and the point was just to have an opinion of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    What is important is people's opinions, the "why" is not anyone's business but I can assure you people are overanalyzing it to death for no reason.
    Actually people's opinions aren't important, at least not in this way, and I hope for your own good sake and your partner's to come soon to this realisation. Tastes are very personal and love is even more personal.

When I was in my twenties, a friend of mine who was just a bit over thirty, told me that once that I'd be over thirty, I would suddenly stop caring about what people say or think and I would so easily simply be myself and totally enjoy that. A few years later I realised she was right about that and also that I hadn't even been aware of how much I had been trying to do or be what people expected me to before. This is true about many people, in my opinion, and it is often with age and through life experience when they simply learn not to care more than they should about what the others may think or say, be themselves and simply live their lives the way it makes them happy.
    Last edited by Valixy; 09-09-13 at 11:46 PM.

I would give it 5 because of bikini picture. And this is not a gift - its my own thoughts. These are just pictures and its imposible to tell how great the personality is. But what I learned is - just because girl is not so good looking it doesnt mean that personality is better. In the end of the day they all are women. So its 5 and I dont give a crap about persoanlity.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    She is everything you said. Very fun, very kind, very nice. I too think she is very pretty. Like I said, who I am (I'm not the girl) isn't important. I could very well be her husband, but like I said in the OP it isn't important. What is important is people's opinions, the "why" is not anyone's business but I can assure you people are overanalyzing it to death for no reason. The pictures weren't posted for any particular reason.
    I don't care how much you try to justify this. You are dead wrong for posting your wifes (possibly) pic online and asking others their opinions. That is very disrespectful. Stop trying to come off like you're such a good guy. You're not. Obviously, you must feel insecure or question her looks yourself, otherwise what is your purpose or logic? You still have yet to explain a valid reason.

She has gotten more negative comments then good. Someone commented on her legs and her being porky, I'll bet when you seen her legs after that, you probably examined them for yourself and agreed like, damn...she does. Anyway, you're so trifling, sitting smiling in her face and in your spare time, posting her pics...and the not so great ones. She would've picked diff pics probably. Haha, you are so messy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast