+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do i think about her so much?

Why do i think about her so much?

I literally think about this girl every single day, when i wake up and even before i go to sleep i sometimes dream about her too. Is it true that if you're thinking about a certain person that they are thinking about you as well? I really hope that shes thinking about me this much, sometimes i find myself praying that she is, I know that is kind of bad but i still do it.

Sounds obsessive.... if she's your wife... or your girlfriend.. thats usually a sign that its a new relationship and you're excited. If its a person you've never met or don't have access to.... or just someone you see every day but haven't spoken to.... then you are making up a lot of this in your mind.

We both used to have a crush on each other.... I obviously still like her.

Then ask her out.. if she still cares, she'll agree to go out with you. If she isn't interested she'll tell you. Then you can choose to think about her more and know nothings going to happen, thereby driving yourself crazy, or you can meet someone new and start the process over. Hopefully asking them out well before you obsess over them.

Why don't u ask her to hang out so u can get to know her instead of just thinking about her? Is she not single? Does she not like u back?

I already "know" her. We used to like each other but idk if she likes me in that way anymore