+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i tell him!?!?!

How do i tell him!?!?!

Okay.. So I'm 13.. yeah I know young.I'll be 14 in a month.
    So .. When I first moved to USA from Australia when I was about 9 nearly 10, I met this guy. he was my first friend And i really fell for him. At school dances he asked me to dance, and stuff and then one night towards the end of 6th grade i got anonymous texts and emails saying he didn tlove me and only danced wiith me because he was dared.. i was heartbroken. we weren't dating or anything i just thought maybe he likes me.. he's exactly 9 months older than me. anyway i ignored him and he asked why so i sent him a note and stuff explaing and what not, and he asked me out through notes.. for the last month of 6th grade we didnt talk tho, but dated for a week until i broke if off through notebecause i loved him but i didnt wanna date him like that.. then in 7th grade we became bestfriends but he dated 2 of my bestfriends and i got confused, and i love him and everything, and we talked all the time and even flirted, and this year ( 9th grade ) is the 4th year i've loved him, and we talk all the time and its really confusing. what do i do

You sound confused because, I'm guessing, you like the idea of a boyfriend, but you don't like him really that much. I suggest you don't date him, just be friends.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)