+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumped by a friend after some intimates

I don't think she's doing it just to get more from you... but if you are convinced that it is a possibility, by all means do everything you can to try and show her that you can be more romantic and passionate (that is, if you actually can: don't try to be something you're not, it would be counterproductive). I'm telling you to give it all you got because it's better to try and fail, than to not try at all and be left with a bunch of "what if?"s. You don't want to find yourself a couple months from now wondering "what if I had done something?".

I don't think it will go well, but I do think it's better to regret doing something rather than not doing something. Also, you won't have regrets anyway, because you have nothing to lose.

She loves roses and I'm thinking in sending a letter by mail and a rose with it, is this romantic/passionate?

This probably is not correct, but at least help me doing things right. Should I wait a few more days (I was rejected on Saturday) or send it asap?

How about you send her a colorful bouquet with a short, light note? She already rejected you so don't add pressure with a long heartfelt letter and a red rose. Just let her know that if she changes her mind you are right there... keep it light and fun, add an inside joke and a little heart with a smiley face... that's what I would appreciate more than a rose and long letter, coming from a guy I already rejected, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How about you send her a colorful bouquet with a short, light note? She already rejected you so don't add pressure with a long heartfelt letter and a red rose. Just let her know that if she changes her mind you are right there... keep it light and fun, add an inside joke and a little heart with a smiley face... that's what I would appreciate more than a rose and long letter, coming from a guy I already rejected, at any rate.
    Is it possible for you girls change your mind? I mean, I always heard that you are extremely difficult to change your decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by peet View Post
    Is it possible for you girls change your mind? I mean, I always heard that you are extremely difficult to change your decisions.
    You can't generalize saying "you girls", it doesn't make sense. Every person is different and the propensity to change one's mind has nothing to do with gender.

We cannot possibly know if she will change her mind or not.

New developments.

Two days after my last contact with her, she invited me to dinner at her home. I accepted and we had dinner prepare by her. After that we didn't control ourselves and we went to bed and you know...

The day after that she said we should talk because things could not continue that way. So we went for a coffee and once again we couldn't control ourselves and we went to her home.

Today, we went for a dinner out. And it seemed to me that she was regret by her answer when I asked her to be my girlfriend last week, because we hugged and kissed on the streets, something we were only used to do before she went on holidays. But, when we were going home I thought I would go to her home, not to have sex, it was not what I wanted, I just wanted to be some more time with her, and it happened that she said I should live and I asked what was going on. We sit on the stairs and talked and now she is ok with our relationship just like this, not just friends but also not a couple. I told her I think I couldn't go on like this because I want something more and she said it is better to stop then.

Now there's my question, what the f*ck is going on her mind??? What should I do now?

She told you what she wants: she wants to be f*ck buddies with you, not to be in a relationship with you. Are you ok with that? If you aren't, you shouldn't keep sleeping with her. Tell her that you only want a relationship with her and you won't settle for f*ck buddies.

She just told ya....she doesn't want a relationship, so you better quit now.

I think maybe you should take it slow, sometimes friendships develop into the best love of your life. Maybe you scared her off? I think if you asked her even before her trip she wouldve still said no because you need to give it some time and not rush into things, get to know her for goodness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by peet View Post
    I would ask her to be my girlfriend. And so I did. She returned, I asked her, and to simplify things she said no, because that question was not made while she was in needy for me. She thought that if I didn't ask her to be in a relationship before she went on holidays it was because I didn't want to be on a relationship and so she putted that in her mind and forgot about me. Now she says that she's alright being alone and fell happy in that way.
    It's a stupid question. And you got a stupid answer. What is a girlfriend? What should she do? What are girlfriend's obligations and responsibilities? What oath do you expect her to say? What reply did you want to hear from her? Absolute stupidity. Now ask her to marry you. Is marriage too complicated for you? Too much responsibility? Are you an irresponsible, undependable, untrustworthy person with a weak personality and no future? Then you deserve nothing but "no". However if you are looking for a wife, it is a different matter. I guess, you should familiarize yourself with the Institution of Marriage.

The Next Generation Stands for Marriage

While the media claims that millennials who support marriage don’t exist, many—including Ryan Anderson and Andrew Walker—uphold the truth about what marriage is.
    HTML Code:
    http://www.heritage.org/issues/family-and-marriage/protecting-the-institution-of-marriage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12