+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have I really ****** up?

Have I really ****** up?

There is a woman that I am really fond of, but our lives are so different & "complicated" we know nothing can happen between us ,it just cant & its killing me. she knows how I feel about her, but I don't think she feels the same way I do. I completely respect that of course, Id love us just to be really good friends, I really would, but now im struggling with the fact that even this may not be possible. Id love to be able to ring her go out for lunch a drink or whatever & thats all it would be just, enjoy each others company, I would love that, but she just wont saying " Im not sure its a good idea, without elaborating . A week ago out with friends she was flirting outrageously with everyone except me & I have to admit I was really jealous. later on we were just chatting & she asked me if I wanted to go outside for a chat, before long we were kissing & feeling each other up & it wasn't me who made the first move, I cant say I didn't want it to happen I really did & I got the impression we both enjoyed it. Thinking I upset her I texted her, She says she is cool with it but it shouldn't of happened & we should forget about it. Now im really confused, she stomped all over my emotions & now im left in nomansland wondering what the hell to think. I need some help as I really don't know where to go from here?

Well, it's hard to tell from your explanation. Some bitches are cock-teasers. Ever tried to go into bodybuilding?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you should attempt to remain friends with a woman you are romantically interested in, at least not until you can honestly say there are no more romantic feelings. It never works out, and you would just be setting yourself up to be miserable.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're not really giving me a lot of information regarding how and why this situation is "complicated" and how and why you two cannot be together. Is she with someone else, or married? Are you? If this is forbidden love, it might be best to leave it alone. I couldn't say why she would flirt with everyone but you. That may just be how you were perceiving what happened. I do feel that it's wrong of her to initiate physical contact with you when she doesn't have feelings for you and she knows that you do. It seems like she may be toying with you and playing games. I wouldn't give her any more thought. Go find someone who will want to be with you and won't play head games.
    “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”- Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray