+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl is 5 yrs younger than boy

Girl is 5 yrs younger than boy

I m a boy(18yrs),there is this tall girl(13yrs) in my moms tution classes,i m confused whether she likes me or not,please help me,thnk u in advance.

Ew. No. .

Geez, you really don't have anyone around your age that catches your interest ? go after someone 18-22, and you'll have more fun and learn something in the process.
    you're just as bad as that 16 year old trying to ruin the engagement of that 25 year old guy.
    Act your age and grow up.
    P.S. At my age now, the youngest I would go for is 26, since even slightly younger than that, I know that are just trying to find their way and most of them still would rather play around.
    The oldest, 32 seems right.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 26-09-13 at 12:13 AM.

First off, check out the laws where you live. 13 isn't exactly a consensus age of consent. Not saying you'll be having sex with her but just saying. Unless this girl is very mature for her age, you are going to see a significant difference in the way you think and your maturity levels. You are old enough to vote, drive and fight in a war. She may have just recently gotten her first period. She also isn't in high school yet and a whole world opens up when that happens.

Hey, I was 18 years old once, and as a guy I know exactly how you feel, because especially at 18 you are at the peak of your arousal and everything turns you on. So I get that. But 5 years at this age can be a big gap.

Agreed. Five years makes a big difference when you are this young. I know that almost sounds a little crazy. I mean, 20 and 25 aren't too different. 30 and 35 even less so. But, it really does make a difference at such a young age. As others have said, I mean no judgment at all. When you are 18 it doesn't seem to you like that is such a big difference. But, it really is. Not to mention the legal issue you could see yourself falling into in a worst case scenario. Granted, hopefully that wouldn't happen, but you just never know.

You would be better off with somebody closer to your age group. Heck, even then you aren't necessarily always safe. LOL!

Don't even think about it, she is way too young. You should focus on 17-19 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I m a boy(18yrs),there is this tall girl(13yrs) in my moms tution classes,i m confused whether she likes me or not,please help me,thnk u in advance.
    She likes you. I used to know one girl(13yrs). She liked me. Her mother liked me too. And her father liked me as well. I liked both the girl and her mother. But I didn't like their father. He was a lawyer.

The rule of thumb about dating a younger female is half your age plus seven. You're 18, so 9+7= 16 is the lowest you should go. Later in life, being five years older than the woman is no big deal. In fact, I saw a National Geographic article about global demographics that said that the average husband is five years older than the average wife. Anyway, 13 is too damn young. Don't be a creepy pedophile, go date girls that are close to your age.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Hey, that's right! I'd forgotten that. That means I could date a 29 year old. How do I break the news to my wife?

Crap... that means she could date a 31 year old. Nevermind.

How old you is?